What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Orphan Dynasty Team Available (1 Viewer)

socrates

Footballguy
Hit the ground running with a young team with a solid core already in place (Mac Jones, Dalvin Cook, Damien Harris/R. Stevenson, CeeDee Lamb, DeVonta Smith, Michael Thomas, Tony Pollard, Chase Claypool).

Unique Free Agent Rules also allow you to build your team quickly to your own specifications.

The team is sitting at the #3 spot in the rookie draft, as well.

10 team league that has been existence since 1991.  Start 1 QB, PPR scoring, no TE premium.

Entry fee is $50, plus a 1/10 share of the RTSports fee, so total is $58.99 .  Leaguesafe payments of fees.

Shoot me a message for more information if you are interested.

Sadly, I posted this the day the Forums went down. Dynasty team available. Solid core to compete immediately. This team has #1 priority in our free agency, which is set to begin. This is a HUGE advantage! Plus, the team has the #3 pick in the draft (and #2 in even-numbered rounds). This team has all of its picks.

Hit the ground running, but I can guide you along the way as you face the learning curve in Free Agency.

Full PPR, no kickers or defense. Start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, and 2 Flex.

This league has been around for over 30 years. We are looking for someone who we hope will stick around awhile.

10 team, 25-man rosters.

Payout through Leaguesafe: 50% to League Winner; 25% to Overall Points winner; 15% to 2nd in Points; 10% to 3rd in Points

Message me here, or e-mail me at r.stocktonlaw@yahoo.com

Thanks! Rob

Users who are viewing this thread