What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Overvalued for 2012 (1 Viewer)

butcher boy

Footballguy
We have a thread for undervalued guys next year, how about one for overvalued guys?

QB

Eli Manning - 6th ranked QB this year. Can he match it next year? Maybe, but the consistency isn't there yet to say for sure.

RB

Maurice Jones-Drew - He's probably on this list every year, but at some point he has to slow down right?

Frank Gore - He might slip to the 2nd round next year, but that's probably still too high. He's honestly looked done at times this year and Kendall Hunter is waiting in the wings.

Marshawn Lynch - I can see the hype for this guy landing him as a first round pick, but I still remember him losing out to Fred Jackson in Buffalo, and this being a contract year.

WR

Victor Cruz - I still think a healthy Nicks is the WR1 there.

Dwayne Bowe - Posted very weak TD totals this year, but wont be surprised to see him ranked higher than he should be next year.

Jordy Nelson - So many targets for Rodgers in GB. I wont want to draft this guy where he will end up getting drafted.

TE

Rob Gronkowski and Jimmy Graham - Both are the clear cut 1 and 2 tight ends, but some people are saying nonsense like drafting them in the second round.

Users who are viewing this thread