What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Pack at Bucs** (-1.5) (42) (1 Viewer)

Yeah don’t like ever letting a Brady team hang around. Dumb penalty by Lazard wiped out a good play early on that drive

Not a huge fan of Kevin Burkhardt but I'm guessing a lot of folks enjoy him.

Way too emotional over very little, drama queen

Should be hosting an awards show or something else and has very little Xs and Os knowledge and I'm being generous

Bogus running into the kicker (thrown into by the blocker) leads to a big change in field position because of a dumb penalty by the GB special teams.

Amazing how dumb officials are. One was literally standing right there, yet missed the Buc throw the Packer into the punter.

Regardless, the Packers are determined to let the Bucs stay in this game.

Amazing how dumb officials are. One was literally standing right there, yet missed the Buc throw the Packer into the punter.

Regardless, the Packers are determined to let the Bucs stay in this game.
Could have been a safety. Instead running into the kicker.
Putrid offense in the 2nd half

1st and Goal on the 10, down 8 points!

35 seconds left

Announcer has to blurt out..."Brady with a minute trying to make sure not to leave clock for Rdogers"

Huh? Huh? Huh?

C'mom man, really? That's what Brady is thinking?

The Bucs insistence on running on insane downs like 1 and 20 and 2/12 really cost them today. That double reverse too. Just bat#### insane play calling by Leftwich.

35 seconds left

Announcer has to blurt out..."Brady with a minute trying to make sure not to leave clock for Rdogers"

Huh? Huh? Huh?

Yeah. Brady was absolutely, 100% trying to score AND make sure Rodgers didn’t get the ball back. Zero doubt. Why does this seem so crazy to you?

35 seconds left

Huh? Huh? Huh?

Yeah. Brady was absolutely, 100% trying to score AND make sure Rodgers didn’t get the ball back. Zero doubt. Why does this seem so crazy to you?
I'm pretty sure he's only thinking TD and 2 pt conversion to TIE the game, it's not like they can win the game on the final drive.

What's the math of winning the football game or even tying the score up with 35 seconds left to play down 14-6?

Now add on top of all that, add the math of Green Bay getting the kick with a few seconds left and driving down for a winning FG on the best defense in the NFL, tell me which one is higher % so we don't have to debate this and I love you Alex

Just take a step back or watch the game tape like i was with 35 seconds left and the Bucs still had not scored a TD and they weren't at 1 inch line either. And 35 seconds, not 60-90 seconds, just 35 and whoever that guy in the booth is stretching it out to "A minute" and "Brady is thinking about Aaron Rodgers"...i really doubt that in the moment I was watching on TV, seemed far fetched and I'm sick of this narrative every time a team is on the brink of taking a lead late in the game, THAT SHOULD BE THE STORY or what is being described in the booth, not some fantasy final drive that hasn't even started yet. It's infuriating and insulting to NFL fans IMHO

Cheers Bud

35 seconds left

Huh? Huh? Huh?

I'm pretty sure he's only thinking TD and 2 pt conversion to TIE the game, it's not like they can win the game on the final drive.

What's the math of winning the football game or even tying the score up with 35 seconds left to play down 14-6?

Now add on top of all that, add the math of Green Bay getting the kick with a few seconds left and driving down for a winning FG on the best defense in the NFL, tell me which one is higher % so we don't have to debate this and I love you Alex

Just take a step back or watch the game tape like i was with 35 seconds left and the Bucs still had not scored a TD and they weren't at 1 inch line either. And 35 seconds, not 60-90 seconds, just 35 and whoever that guy in the booth is stretching it out to "A minute" and "Brady is thinking about Aaron Rodgers"...i really doubt that in the moment I was watching on TV, seemed far fetched and I'm sick of this narrative every time a team is on the brink of taking a lead late in the game, THAT SHOULD BE THE STORY or what is being described in the booth, not some fantasy final drive that hasn't even started yet. It's infuriating and insulting to NFL fans IMHO

Cheers Bud
What Brady should have focused on is scoring fast, because the Pack weren’t going to move the ball at all, and Brady would have gotten one more chance!

PS - all good MOP, you the man

Users who are viewing this thread