What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers at Vikings (2 Viewers)

:horns:

Rudolph throws off his back foot for his first pass attempt but completes it to Rudolph for the first down.

ADP with a spin off the line and through some Packers for the first down.

This is gonna be fun!

Vikes hold to force the punt.

Didn't see a single Viking lineman flinch as a result of Rodger's snap count. So that's a nice change.

Sherels follows it up with a slick return.

So far...so good.

Vikes playing good early on both sides, seems like crowd noise might be affecting GB a bit. And dang Matthews is a beast.

Wow, I love how Peterson can make something out of nothing and how Rodgers can stand in the pocket all day and look comfortable. :kickrock:

Another three and out for the Packers. If the Vikings can get another score - however which way - ADP's chances increase.

Another mention that not a single Viking has been drawn offside. What a difference playing in the Humptydome makes.

I don't understand all the cheering in the dome when Peterson is stopped behind the line of scrimmage. Must be a lot of pack fans in the dome?

Another Walsh FG and the Vikings are up 13 - 0.

Nice effort by Wright laying out for the attempted TD catch. This rookie draft has been terrific.

Man on my tv it sounds like this game is being played at Green Bay. Sad that Vikes fans couldn't sell out the place for this game.

Future Viking Jennings with a nice reception but not enough. Following pass to Jones also fails to get the job done.

Looks like the Pack is going for it on 4th and 11?

Don't take the bait Vikings.

Users who are viewing this thread