What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Party Down South New Season Jan 16th (1 Viewer)

They might have to permanently combine the casts if people keep dropping off the show (getting knocked up) but they probably never will. Having the two casts separate and sending them each off twice a year for a month at a time gives them 4 seasons of TV a year. At 13 episodes a season, that means it's a Party Down South year-round. If they combine the casts, they have to go out and find a whole new cast in order to do this.

Of course, there's no shortage of drunk rednecks to choose from and they wouldn't have to pay them squat as unknowns, so maybe they'll do this with time.

Evilgrin 72 said:
They might have to permanently combine the casts if people keep dropping off the show (getting knocked up) but they probably never will. Having the two casts separate and sending them each off twice a year for a month at a time gives them 4 seasons of TV a year. At 13 episodes a season, that means it's a Party Down South year-round. If they combine the casts, they have to go out and find a whole new cast in order to do this.

Of course, there's no shortage of drunk rednecks to choose from and they wouldn't have to pay them squat as unknowns, so maybe they'll do this with time.
Yeah, I don't want them to combine them for good. I just want them combined for like 1 All Star season.

Evilgrin 72 said:

Yeah, I don't want them to combine them for good. I just want them combined for like 1 All Star season.
Yeah, just send them all to Cancun for a week around Thanksgiving or something. You could certainly get a few episodes out of that.

saw the preview for the Season 4 of Party down south

it airs August 20th

Mattie looks hot again; the body looks tight :thumbup:

HotDogg got implants :wub:

already off to a good start :fro:

I've been missing some Daddy in my life. As far as I'm concerned, he is one of the all-time great reality television personalities.

bye felicia
This has reached epic levels of annoyance. Even Murray's had enough of it.
I'm not sure if I missed an episode or what, but why do they keep saying this?
Mattie's been saying it since last season. It's how she dismisses people. Think of it as "Have a great season, guy."
I've seen one episode of this odd show but wanted to see what the fbgs think of it. VA,of course. Lol! Anyway, this is a strange southern saying. I visited my cousin in NC and his wife and daughters all say it in this context.

Have a great season, guy.

Oh no she dint.

Talk to the hand. (Remember that?)

Same thing.

What a train wreck. Can't believe they didn't make that chick go home after drawing blood from Hot Dog. And the ugly chick going off when asked about her relationship, WOW

First 20 minutes we watch them bring in their luggage. Fun. Rest of episode was alright. Glad we already got our first fight in so early

all that in the first ####### night?! geez.

I like Tiff, but she was way in the wrong. poor Hot Dog got her buns toasted.

I like how everyone stood around and watched the fight. Camera crew had to rush on screen to break it up

These type of shows are much better when the roommates don't get along. Jersey Shore sucked the last season because they were all kumbaya and crap. I love watching other people's drama. And this first episode did not disappoint.

I felt bad for Hot Dog. No one came to her defense, not even her best friend Maddie. And a couple of them were talking to her while she was bleeding with a fat lip like she did something wrong. Maybe it was the editing, but it didn't seem like she really did anything wrong. :shrug:

I've been enjoying this season. I still like the other cast better, but Walt is fun to watch with these guys. Maddie is a trainwreck. I think she might actually be an alcoholic. You know it's bad when all of the knock down, sloppy drunks, who puke and piss on themselves are getting annoyed with your behavior when you drink.

This show confirms to me that kids don't know how to drink. I never understood the whole shots thing. I loved getting drunk, but what's the point of going out and blacking out 30 minutes after you get there because you drank too much?

so im assuming she says yes

kinda weak season so far I think this cast is done
Walt had a 3some. Your expectations are too high.
forgot about thatim starting to think daddy might be gay. why does he always let the girls go home before finishing the deed
A drunk woman he pretzled on an earlier season àccused him of sexual assault because she was so intoxicated she couldn't consent. I think he's careful now.

forgot about thatim starting to think daddy might be gay. why does he always let the girls go home before finishing the deed
A drunk woman he pretzled on an earlier season àccused him of sexual assault because she was so intoxicated she couldn't consent. I think he's careful now.
okay.. makes total sense

I had no idea about this

Wow. I didn't know that. You'd think he'd be able to prove it since it's all filmed.

wow. makes sense now that he totally sent the last girl home because she was too hammered. poor daddy.

Wow. I didn't know that. You'd think he'd be able to prove it since it's all filmed.
http://www.savingcountrymusic.com/ryan-daddy-richards-of-cmts-party-down-south-accused-of-rape

Lyle's fiancé looks like a stripper. well done lyle

so adding her into the ranking id go

hotdog

Santana

lil bit

mattie

tiffany

hotdog

Santana

lil bit

mattie

tiffany
Sister in law told me yesterday that she saw on TMZ or one of those gossip sites that Santana got busted cheating on Lyle and that the wedding is off.

hotdog

Santana

lil bit

mattie

tiffany
Sister in law told me yesterday that she saw on TMZ or one of those gossip sites that Santana got busted cheating on Lyle and that the wedding is off.
oof

painful if true

didn't find anything with a quick google search but I am a believer

hotdog

Santana

lil bit

mattie

tiffany
oof

painful if true

dvr picked up a trailer for the new season

they mention Santana cheating on Lyle

looks like it might be off!!

the return of wile lyle

hotdog

Santana

lil bit

mattie

tiffany
oof

painful if true

dvr picked up a trailer for the new season

they mention Santana cheating on Lyle

looks like it might be off!!

the return of wile lyle
Saw this. But it also sounded like he may have cheated on her too. At least that's what I thought I saw. That wouldn't surprise me. Neither seems like the faithful type.

Just saw official announcement that this upcoming season is the last one. Both this and PDS 2 are cancelled.

Just saw official announcement that this upcoming season is the last one. Both this and PDS 2 are cancelled.
WHAT?!? I thought they were CMT's highest rated shows?
I think they are. I wonder if the cast started asking for some actual money so they could move out of their parents' houses. That's usually what signals the end for these shows.
Surprised they didn't just get new cast members. After the success of 2, I figured that was to keep that from becoming an issue. They proved that we'd watch any hillbillies with drinking problems.

WHAT?!? I thought they were CMT's highest rated shows?
I think they are. I wonder if the cast started asking for some actual money so they could move out of their parents' houses. That's usually what signals the end for these shows.
Surprised they didn't just get new cast members. After the success of 2, I figured that was to keep that from becoming an issue. They proved that we'd watch any hillbillies with drinking problems.
And I would have.

Something is going to have to fill the void of (MadLibs style)

___________ twenty-somethings from ___________ drink a lot of __________ and punch and ____________ each other and everyone around them.

don't know if anyone watched this final season. it was the series finale. Its over :no:  no more hotdog or maddie

The network has also confirmed that there are no plans to make additional episodes of Party Down South 2, which lasted two seasons and boasted a different cast.

Users who are viewing this thread