What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Patriots being investigated after Colts game (1 Viewer)

Percent of NFL teams actively trying to steal play sheets?

• 0%

Votes: 90 33.0%
  • 25%

Votes: 91 33.3%
  • 50%

Votes: 19 7.0%
  • 75%

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • 100%

Votes: 57 20.9%

• Total voters
They almost singlehandedly ended terell Owens career. A high school kid got an interview with owens, he said unflattering things about McNab (presumably thinking it wasn't the "real media"). ESPN found out and hired the kid as a special correspondent then ran the story non stop, calling him a locker room cancer who was basically destroying the Eagles from within. Meanwhile owens wants a contract extension after gutting out a monster game in the superbowl when the doctors advised him not to play.

after the scandal, owens was suspended for 16 games and eventually cut. That same year, Brad Hopkins pled guilty to choking his wife. Hopkins was suspended one game and now works for the nfl network. Can't remember the footage on that one but I'm sure it was a pretty big story.

The media won't change their behavior until they start getting sued. Normally I don't hope for lawsuits but in this case I do. Even if it's on principal alone.

Thing is, for what its usual purpose is ESPN probably works fine. Who's in, who's out, who's hurt, contract rumors etc. But you see that methodology applied to something, really anything outside of that, whether it's Rice/Peterson, or anything like deflate gate, where people see the stakes as higher, that model breaks down.

As to the rest of the media, like the real world media, well that's ####ed in a whole bring down the republic way. No idea what you do about that.

According to PFT, the PATRIOTS were the ones that alerted the league in the AFCC game that there was an issue with the kicking ball and the ball that was supposed to be inserted into the game for an extra point was missing.

According to PFT, the PATRIOTS were the ones that alerted the league in the AFCC game that there was an issue with the kicking ball and the ball that was supposed to be inserted into the game for an extra point was missing.
:lmao:

So we are to believe that a team allegedly engaging in illegal activities involving football air pressure during the AFCCG, would alert the league to DIFFERENT football abnormalities in that same game?

We are through the looking glass here, people.

Meanwhile, Grigson says today that he alerted the NFL to issues surrounding the Pats footballs PRIOR to the AFC Championship. Coach Pagano says today that he never heard ANYTHING about deflated footballs until AFTER the AFC Championship.

The Colts sure look like they're the ones hiding something.

At this point, I think it's impossible to argue with Boomer Esiason's assessment of this whole mess. This is a league that has a problem with egotistical guys who are generally douchey, backstabbing, and childish.

"“You can say whatever you want about DeflateGate, and who said what, but to me this is about how the NFL operates: it’s back stabbing, it’s insecure and it’s childish. ‘You want to call me out? I’m going to call you out. You want to embarrass me? Guess what I’m going to embarrass you.’ I’m telling you, this is the way the NFL works. At the end of the day, Tom Brady is the one who’s got the last laugh. He’s got his third Super Bowl MVP trophy and his fourth Super Bowl.”

Article link, for those that missed it originally.

Schefter had this to say on Boston radio this morning . . .

ESPN NFL insider Adam Schefter joined Dennis & Callahan Thursday morning to talk about his recent report of an NFL employee being fired for a sting of stealing game balls intended for charity, and also everything else involving the recent case surrounding the AFC championship game.

Schefter said with everything that has happened surrounding Deflategate, and the most recent special teams football situation, it is extremely complex, and with everything that’s happened, including an NFL employee being fired, it is going to be hard to prove anything. He said ultimately the NFL looks bad by the way everything has been handled.

“It is going to difficult to prove anything and anybody,” Schefter said. “Maybe they deflated footballs, maybe they didn’t. I have my own ideas. That is up for Ted Wells to determine and we will see what the facts in the case turn out to be. It is also indisputable here that the league screwed this up. They didn’t control the balls the right way. They didn’t have one guy in charge. One guy embezzling footballs. You have to be kidding me. Good luck proving something. I mean, they might. They might have something on Tom Brady or something that went on the in the bathroom. I don’t know. Again, it’s up to Ted Wells. We’ll see what he determines.”

An Outside the Lines Report said the unapproved special teams football was tried to be introduced in the first half of the AFC championship. Schefter said people became suspicious when Adam Vinatieri was attempting an extra point with 4:54 left in the second quarter and he noticed they were on the No. 2 ‘K’ ball.

Schefter was asked why the NFL employee was working the AFC championship game with a reported history of suspicious behavior with potentially stealing footballs intended for charity, but he said the league didn’t know the severity of things until after this particular game.

“The NFL has declined comment because it is an ongoing investigation,” Schefter said. “The way it has been explained to me, is this is a guy they were on to. At some point there, in the first or second quarter, he took one of the footballs, took it out of the game because he works for this group that is part of charitable endeavors. I didn’t even know this went on, to be honest with you. There are things I am learning about during this process that I never knew and I have covered the NFL for 25 years. …

“This one particular individual, this one NFL employee. An NFL employee, a game day employee, who would hand the balls to an equipment manager or whatever it may be, at one point he took the balls out of the game and was going to continue on in his pattern of behavior that the league had been on to and he recognized — for some reason they noticed that one of the balls was missing.

"Adam Vinatieri tried an extra point and they were on to the No. 2 ‘K’ ball and not the No. 1. [Vinatieri] said, ‘What happened to the No. 1 ball?’ No. 1 was gone because the league employee had taken it out of the game to go [sell] it on the side. … It sounds like this game was probably the final straw that the [NFL] figured it out. They had been on to him. It was a pattern of behavior. It wasn’t for his behavior in this one particular game where a controversial Deflategate ball went missing, that is not it.

“This guy had been under their microscope and apparently they figured it out after this game. They have subsequently fired this particular NFL employee who worked on game days and gave the balls to the various ball boys — [Jim] McNally or the Patriots other equipment ball boys.”

Meanwhile, Grigson says today that he alerted the NFL to issues surrounding the Pats footballs PRIOR to the AFC Championship. Coach Pagano says today that he never heard ANYTHING about deflated footballs until AFTER the AFC Championship.

The Colts sure look like they're the ones hiding something.
I am reasonably sure PFT had reported that the Colts complained to the NFL about ball pressure after the regular season game at Indy.

Indeed - searched it out and found the same. PFT links to an ESPN report, so that's attached here.

"Sources earlier this season told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that the Colts had concerns about underinflated balls after their regular-season game against the visiting Patriots on Nov. 16.

During that game, Colts safety Mike Adams twice intercepted Tom Brady and gave the balls to the Colts' equipment manager to save -- and both times there were concerns about the balls feeling underinflated, sources told Schefter.

Those sources said the Colts raised concerns to the league, which was aware of the issue going into this weekend's AFC title game."

The NFL seems to officially have a serious 'crybaby culture' going on. lmao. When do we get to start calling for the heads Colts FO/HC/etc.?

that whole thing about teh 2 picked balls in the regular season is a little odd to me ---- if it's such a competitive advantage, then why didn't they say something during the game after they first picked off a soft ball?

they didn't seem too concerned about it at the time, which would be a little unusual for nfl coaches --- ie see harbaugh when they made vereen ineligible.

but pagano's giving us a big ho hum yawn while getting drubbed holding these 2 soft balls --- and wasn't there a report up the thread where he claims he hadn't heard about any soft balls until after the afccg?

something is rotten in indy, and I don't just mean the quality of life

Colts G.M. Ryan Grigson came out today that IND alerted the league to their concerns about underinflated footballs before the AFCC game. Which makes the lack of logging of PSI of each football even more perplexing.

Colts G.M. Ryan Grigson came out today that IND alerted the league to their concerns about underinflated footballs before the AFCC game. Which makes the lack of logging of PSI of each football even more perplexing.
I wouldn't look at it that way at all ---- before every game there's this communication of gripes between the teams and the refs.

probably all kinds of pettiness comes up every week for the last 50 years, or whatever.

colts put 'soft balls' on their list, so refs take a look at the balls like they normally do and find them to be good enough and put them in play -- case closed.

maybe they just squeeze them, maybe actually find the gauge this one week and find them at min acceptable level, maybe even squirt a pound in a couple of them --- completely uneventful.

of course, this week turned out a little differently.....

edit: there's probably all kinds of stuff that gets brought up every week that isn't actually documented, because why would it be?

Last edited by a moderator:
More recently, Hussain Naqi worked for the New Meadowlands Stadium Company in East Rutherford, N.J. There, he served as Vice President of Business Planning and General Counsel at MetLife Stadium, the home of the Jets and Giants. Naqi would have worked closely with the league office on all the logistics for Super Bowl 48. The man in charge of “running” the Super Bowl for the NFL is its Vice President of Game Operations. He would speak to Naqi a lot. His name is Mike Kensil.
:lmao: :lmao:

the saltiest hater of them all --- how 'bout dem jets?!

you know what they say about a woman scorned

This doesnt slam the door shut on anything, but the walls seem to be closing in. There's wiggle room yes, but there seems to be less and less. I still dont think they'll to be able to connect the dots....but...anyone who watched Brady's Super Bowl pregame interview knows he knew.

I hate to give Costas credit for anything, but the interview that aired Super Bowl Sunday with Brady was the key. Brady had every chance to say he had nothing to do with it, and refused to do so. After seeing that interview I could no longer give the benefit of the doubt.

I still strongly doubt the Patriots get punished for this. There's too much that needs to come together for those that require a weapon, body and blood to know that the Pats are the dirtiest of the dirty and most arrogant of the arrogant.
What about THAT article suggests the walls are closing in... or anything for that matter.

I read it hoping to find something new - something factual. Instead it is more of the same - a leak of confusing and bizarre details followed by comments from the league that they have no comment...

So, what would be the point of the locker room guy handing a ball to an alternate official to put with the rest of the kicking balls?

Would love your insight rather than more of your obvious agenda.
Yay, we are back to Pat fan conspiracy accusations and agendas again!Can we get a "salty hater" thrown in?
I knew you couldn't answer the question.
Omg, we've been down the road literally 1,000 times in this thread. But here we go again...If you don't believe the report- your choice! God bless and I honestly wouldn't blame you. OTL is a joke.

If you do believe the report then yes, a Patriots officials' room over-seer's action to try to slip a ball into the game turns out to be so unusual that it rises to the level of NFL execs PERSONALLY testing PSI in the middle of a game suggests that there might be some

smoke, or walls closing in, or whatever you want to call it.
No, I didn't believe the report because it was bizarre in both its nature and motive. May as well try to introduce a hockey puck next. In the two days that have passed, now we hear an NFL employee is stealing balls. What next?

But you believed the report because it's what you wanted to believe.

This doesnt slam the door shut on anything, but the walls seem to be closing in. There's wiggle room yes, but there seems to be less and less. I still dont think they'll to be able to connect the dots....but...anyone who watched Brady's Super Bowl pregame interview knows he knew.

I hate to give Costas credit for anything, but the interview that aired Super Bowl Sunday with Brady was the key. Brady had every chance to say he had nothing to do with it, and refused to do so. After seeing that interview I could no longer give the benefit of the doubt.

I still strongly doubt the Patriots get punished for this. There's too much that needs to come together for those that require a weapon, body and blood to know that the Pats are the dirtiest of the dirty and most arrogant of the arrogant.
What about THAT article suggests the walls are closing in... or anything for that matter.

I read it hoping to find something new - something factual. Instead it is more of the same - a leak of confusing and bizarre details followed by comments from the league that they have no comment...

So, what would be the point of the locker room guy handing a ball to an alternate official to put with the rest of the kicking balls?

Would love your insight rather than more of your obvious agenda.
Yay, we are back to Pat fan conspiracy accusations and agendas again!Can we get a "salty hater" thrown in?
I knew you couldn't answer the question.
Omg, we've been down the road literally 1,000 times in this thread. But here we go again...If you don't believe the report- your choice! God bless and I honestly wouldn't blame you. OTL is a joke.

If you do believe the report then yes, a Patriots officials' room over-seer's action to try to slip a ball into the game turns out to be so unusual that it rises to the level of NFL execs PERSONALLY testing PSI in the middle of a game suggests that there might be some

smoke, or walls closing in, or whatever you want to call it.
No, I didn't believe the report because it was bizarre in both its nature and motive. May as well try to introduce a hockey puck next. In the two days that have passed, now we hear an NFL employee is stealing balls. What next?

But you believed the report because it's what you wanted to believe.
Nope.

I wrote that OTL is awful and I wouldn't blame someone for not believing them. That was written...Before. Shefter. Outed. OTL. Plus other qualifications.

Go up and read it all instead of one post or snipet.

Or do you just read what you want to read? And believe what you want to believe?

Pretty great stuff from Curran and Schefter

They seem pretty convinced Kensil is driving a narrative that they don't know how, but he believes the Pats are cheating and this actually WAS a sting.

Amusing article about the Dolphins purchasing tape of the Patriots signals back in 2006.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/02/12/throwback-thursday-nfl-handled-spygate-accusations-very-differently-in-2006/

John Clayton (on what the Dolphins did) on 12/16/06:

"Teams are always trying to steal signs and signals off other teams. That's just football."

John Clayton (on what the Patriots did) on 9/14/07:

"Bill Belichick and his team deserved a much stiffer penalty than fines and loss of picks they got for spying on the Jets."

That's a pretty good summary of how things work when it comes to the Patriots.

Bugsy from the comments section has had it up to HERE with this whole thing:

DEAR NFL U SUCK.

I WILL BE ONLY VIEWING 16 GAMES THIS YEAR. A LITTLE LOW, YES, BUT U HAVE TRASHED MY TEAM, AND THE REST OF THE CHEATING NFL TEAMS HAVE GONE TO FAR! NO MORE SUNDAY TICKER. NO MORE GAMES AT BARS. THE COLTS R THE BIGGEST BABIES IN THE NFL! ITS BEEN LIKE THAT FOR OVER 10 YEARS... AND YES THEY TO ADDED CROWD NOISE! JUST LIKE THE CHEATING FALCONS! TEXTGATE CHEATING BROWNS! SHULA CHEATING WHEN HE WAS WITH BALTIMORE AND GOT HIS ### KICKED BY THE JETS... GO JOE! DENVER CHEATED WHEN THEY GOT THEIR 2 RINGS! 49ERS CHEATED ON MULTIPLE "S, THANKS TO JERRY I STICK M RICE.. HE SUCKED HIS ROCKIE YEAR!!! THEN OH STICK M....
LOOK AND IT THIS WAY JERRY HIS WAY IN!! YEAR 2 MAY NEVER HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT,, NOT WITH THE 49ERS AND JOE.... AND JOE SORRY YOUR RINGS ARE ****,,, U PLAYED WITH A CHEATER,,, AND FROM WHAT I AM TOLD CHEATERS ARE ALWAYS CHEATERS!!!!!!! THAT WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THE PATS..... OH AND THE OWNERS HAD TO SELL THE CLUB BECAUSE OF THE SALARY ISSUES AND CHEATING!!! SO HALEY YOUR 4 RINGS ARE FAKE 2....GOOD THING U GOT ONE REAL ONE WITH THE COWBOYS.... STEELERS ROIDS AND RINGS....SO LET THE NFL TEAM AWAY FANS..... HATERS GO TO HELL... THE NFL AND ALL THOSE HATING ####ERS CAN KEEP YOUR GAMES, NO MORE WATCHING PAYTON, OH THE TEXANS, OH THE COWBOYS, I WILL KEEP MY TIME AND MONEY.... SUNDAY TICKET... NO... THE PATS WILL BE ON TV EVERY WEEK... FREE.... HA HA HAH AHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAH.......................AND THE JETS ONLY REPORTED IN 2007 WITH THE CAMERAS WAS BECAUSE THE JETS HAD A CAMERA MAN IN 2006 IN THE PATRIOTS HOME GAME AND HE WAS THROWN OUT , SO NEXT YEAR THE JETS COACH TOLD BILL NOT TO BRING A CAMERA MAN OR HE WAS GOING TO REPORT HIM, AND HE DID.... THE PATS DIDN'T GO CRY TO THE NFL LIKE THE COLTS...... THEY JUST THREW THE BUM OUT... AND THE RAVENS ALSO HAVE THEIR LITTLE DEER SPRAY , AND THE WHOLE RAY LEWIS AND HIS ISSUES ... SO MAYBE THOSE RINGS A FAKE TOO...... LOOKS LIKE THEIR ARE A LOT OF FAKE RINGS IN THE NFL.... LOVE THE KRAFTS, THE PATS, BB, TB12, LAW,WILLIE,RODNEY,54 BEST NAME...AND THE NEW BLOOD.... SORRY WERE R GOING TO LOSS REVIS, BUT KEEP EVERY BODY ELSE, AND GET WHAT U CAN IN THE DRAFT... IF REVIS WOULD HAVE ANY GREATNESS IN HIS HEART, HE COULD STAY AND THE PATS COULD REPEAT.... BUT I AM ONLY THINKING ABOUT BRADY WHEN I SAY THAT HIM GETTING 5 RINGS WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE SMACK DOWN TO EVERYBODY....THAT HATES THE PATRIOTS AND BB....
5 DOLLAR FOOT LONG FOR THE REST OF TIME!!!!! A WHOLE NEW MEANING...... SHULA U SUCK 2... U HAD MARINO AND U COULD ONLY GET TO THE GAME ONCE? REALLY??? YOUR A PIECE OF WORK!!! U SHOULD JUST SHOUT UP AND BE QUIET ... REALLY.... IF DANNY HAD A REAL COACH, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN BACK AND MAYBE HAVE WON 1... JUST 1... BUT U ONLY COULD HIM 2 1???? SO THE BEST U COULD DO IN YOUR CAREER FOR DAN IN COME IN SECOND ONCE OVER HE CAREER... R U ######ED???? DID U TAKE THE SHORT BUS TO WORK???? AFTER U CHEATED YOUR WAY OUT OF THE COLTS, DID U BECOME A DUMB ###???? WHAT DO U SERVE AT YOUR STEAK HOUSE #### ON A STICK??? CUMCAKES? CREAME OF SUM YOUNG SHULA?? G O AWAY,, WELL U R ALL GOING AWAY EXCEPT FOR MY BELOVED PATS.......

Amusing article about the Dolphins purchasing tape of the Patriots signals back in 2006.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/02/12/throwback-thursday-nfl-handled-spygate-accusations-very-differently-in-2006/

"Teams are always trying to steal signs and signals off other teams. That's just football."

"Bill Belichick and his team deserved a much stiffer penalty than fines and loss of picks they got for spying on the Jets."

this is why yudkin is the king

A scenario exists where not only do the Pats get completely absolved of any wrong doing, but the League gets outed for not only bungling this completely but also allowing Kensil free reign to push his witchhunt. Also the Jets get hit with tampering charges.

:goodposting: Nice post!

The real news is coming out and its all Pats fans in this thread....I kinda like it!
Real news? ...as if the facts matter here at all!

I honestly could care less about the Pats either way. My first boss out of grad school *loves* them and we went through the '01 run together and that was fun, but other than that I dont particularly care, but I love the NFL and am interested in this. Never have one way or another other than when Coach Mac was there.

Until Super Bowl Sunday I leaned Pats being guilty-of-something related to this, but often presented evidence of things both ways (of which Pats fans inevitably would only see the things they interpreted as "anti-Patriot" :hangover: )....but I always gave at least a bit of the benefit of the doubt to Brady and Belichick on this.

(1) But on Super Bowl Sunday the interview with Costas ran and I find it hard to believe anyone who saw that believes Brady is innocent (Pats fan or not),

(2) #1 does not mean Brady will be punished for anything...knowing whether the Pats will be punished *requires* knowing how the NFL *wants* this to conclude. The facts matter little, what the NFL wants matters most. The NFL could decide right now that they need a confession as burden of proof...or even a body/blood/weapon...and if they decide that's the standard (as I believe they will), then nothing will happen to the Patriots. The truth and fair play will have very little to do with the NFL's investigation and how it concludes,

Oh yes, just interested in the NFL, lol. Thanks for giving them a "bit" of the benefit of the doubt. Strange that you assume their guilt based on an old interview and your own assumptions- and guilty in the end regardless of what the NFl does, just what they want. But you love the NFL?? Confusing. I thought most Patriot haters scurried like roaches when a light is turned on but a few have regrouped apparently.

APOLOGIZE to Pats fans! To Kraft, Bellichick, all the PAtriots. All you haters should be lucky enough to kneel and kiss Bill's ring!

Oh yes, just interested in the NFL, lol. Thanks for giving them a "bit" of the benefit of the doubt. Strange that you assume their guilt based on an old interview and your own assumptions- and guilty in the end regardless of what the NFl does, just what they want. But you love the NFL?? Confusing. I thought most Patriot haters scurried like roaches when a light is turned on but a few have regrouped apparently.

APOLOGIZE to Pats fans! To Kraft, Bellichick, all the PAtriots. All you haters should be lucky enough to kneel and kiss Bill's ring!
You guys are a riot.

One thing many people learned through all of this is to respect (most) Patriot fans less. Thanks for re-affirming that view.

You guys are a riot.

One thing many people learned through all of this is to respect (most) Patriot fans less. Thanks for re-affirming that view.
I'm a Panthers fan and think this was a joke from the beginning. Those John Clayton quotes from Yudkin were hysterical. Always fun to see talking heads talk through both sides of their mouths and getting all up in arms with NE because it is more news. Miami doesn't matter, so who cares, kids being kids. That said, you are ridiculous in your blind hatred. Your "facts" above were your ability to read Tom Brady and determine the guilt. Comical, you know what most people have learned through all of this is that there are people out there who will believe anything including their own crazy thoughts. As the phrase goes, there is a sucker born every minute. Welcome to your minute.

just got around to reading that -- should've done so earlier

and it’s why “Belicheat,” “Cheatriots” and “Spygate” might be the most-used words by dummies every single day on the Internet.
:lmao:

You guys are a riot.

I'm a Panthers fan and think this was a joke from the beginning. Those John Clayton quotes from Yudkin were hysterical. Always fun to see talking heads talk through both sides of their mouths and getting all up in arms with NE because it is more news. Miami doesn't matter, so who cares, kids being kids. That said, you are ridiculous in your blind hatred. Your "facts" above were your ability to read Tom Brady and determine the guilt. Comical, you know what most people have learned through all of this is that there are people out there who will believe anything including their own crazy thoughts. As the phrase goes, there is a sucker born every minute. Welcome to your minute.
Well, explain all of this to my Pats fans friends who have actually watched the interview.

And nobody said that was a fact. You just make stuff up.

Every one I know who saw that thinks they guy is guilty. Sorry, dont know what to tell you.

It was an awful moment for Brady.

PS He will absolutely be acquitted of this. I know, I know...you cant handle that kind of nuance. It must be black or white in your world.

You guys are a riot.

Well, explain all of this to my Pats fans friends who have actually watched the interview.

Every one I know who saw that thinks they guy is guilty. Sorry, dont know what to tell you.

PS He will absolutely be acquitted of this. I know, I know...you cant handle that kind of nuance. It must be black or white in your world.
:lmao: Facts was your word used multiple times in your post about Brady's interview. What other facts do you have up your sleeve? Such an awful moment that it really affected him in the Super Bowl. Oh wait, I guess it didn't. You are right though, I really can't handle that kind of nuance. I'll just keep holding out hope that my boy Brady will be acquitted. I am just glad that the NFL will be rendering judgement, because if you were the D.A. Brady would be put away for life.

Again, enjoy your minute.

You guys are a riot.

Convicting Brady based on that interview is presumptuous.

Your opinion is a convenient one. You're convinced he's guilty but that he will also be acquitted. So no matter what happens you will be right in your mind.

You guys are a riot.

Your opinion is a convenient one. You're convinced he's guilty but that he will also be acquitted. So no matter what happens you will be right in your mind.
LOL, exactly, funny reading stuff like this. He'll never be dissuaded from his opinion and as you said, he can never be wrong "in his own mind."

You guys are a riot.

It's not black and white.

The Pats "prepare the balls" in such a way that the PSI might drop. They've admitted as much. They also inflate them to the lowest legal PSI, since Brady has expressed that is how he likes them. It is possible that Brady knew/knows that the way the Pats prepare the balls allows them to be under the legal limit (and that the officials don't always use a gauge to check them), so when he was talking in that interview, he was "careful" with how he answered his questions. If his answers didn't ring true to someone, that person could believe he was guilty, but know that his personal belief was not going to matter, and that Brady & the Pats will not be found guilty/punished for this situation.

I disagree with you Tango.

Im a Pats fan. I care how my Pats Nation feels here. I can tell you it has strengthened my love for the team I root for.

Im proud of my Pats and nothing any of you can say will ever change that. Fan since the early 80s (when i started watching NFL), no one will break that.

I am basking in the glory of victory and as this thread moves NE fans are feeling great about this topic now.

Busted knuckles....that avatar absolutely cracks me up! "Know what Im sayin'?" hahahahahah

Users who are viewing this thread