What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Patriots vs Bills - Wild Card (-5, o/u 44) (1 Viewer)

Agholor lacks aggressiveness. He needed to reach up & get that ball. Terrible. Shoulda been a TD. 

ETA, cap tip to the DB, who made the aggressive catch Agholor didnt. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Great throw. Better angle on the interception. 
Agreed. Dane Jackson is susceptible to double moves and it looked like he got toasted there. He/the Bill are extremely lucky Hyde is so ridiculously good.

White’s injury is so disappointing because this defense would be insane with him healthy.

Knox even having his jersey grabbed just ran over the DB to get into the end zone a 2nd time tonight

Bills explode up 14-0 on their 2 opening drives, they couldn't have drawn it up any better...3 more quarters, might have to start checking movie times

Had Allen and Knox as my WC tandem in the subscriber contest, but scratched it because I thought KC would beat Buffalo and needed a different team because I couldn't have BUF getting beat before the conf. championship. So I chose Dallas. 

I'm really not so sure that BUF shouldn't have been my team to advance. 

:unsure:

Not hearing much from the announcers about the genius belichek. Looks like his defense is getting carved up like a Thanksgiving Turkey 

Football is a game of inches, and so far the Bills have been better by a few inches on a bunch of plays so far. 

You know Belichick told Olszewski to take a knee right away. That must have driven him crazy to give up ten yards of field position. 

Dawson Knox now has the 4th most playoff receiving TDs in Bills history. Pretty wild (not making the playoffs for almost 20 years will do that).

Users who are viewing this thread