What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL BSS Discussion Thread...... (4 Viewers)

'Stinkin Ref said:
'BassNBrew said:
Now Vick and Cutler or Brees and Locker/Young?
Total best ball points over the season or most weeks with top score at QB? Either way I've got you covered. I'd side wager but no one ever pays me in a timely manner when they ultimately lose to me.
I might like some of that action...... :unsure:
LMFAO --- Brees is better than Vick and Cutler every week by himself, we went over this.

'Stinkin Ref said:
'BassNBrew said:
Total best ball points over the season or most weeks with top score at QB? Either way I've got you covered. I'd side wager but no one ever pays me in a timely manner when they ultimately lose to me.
LMFAO --- Brees is better than Vick and Cutler every week by himself, we went over this.
I was referring to throwing my Rodgers/Tebow combo in the mix...... :shock:

'Stinkin Ref said:
'BassNBrew said:
Tebow, seriously? No one on denvers staff likes him, hes not use to being the loved one, he'll bust. I'll take Locker over him, I like Lockers chances to start, and that he is more NFL ready. Rodgers maybe, but not so sure he is that much better than Brees.I wasnt debating with u as far as Rodgers = Brees, but Brees is >>>>> than Vick IMO.

we'll see how it shakes out and I may be completely wrong on Tebow, but I don't think I am...I think you are misinformed about how no one on Denver's staff likes him and would LOVE to see you provide a link that supports that statement.....

right now I see a team that did not draft a QB and only has Orton signed to a one year 9 million dollar extension.....which I believe they would love to get off the books...I personally don't think they think Orton is the long term answer, nor is Quinn....I believe this team is rebuilding and they are going to have Tebow as one of their leaders....and in that rebuilding process they know the market for Orton could not be any higher than it is right now in this league.....they will attempt to get value for him right now.....I think the game plan will be targeted to his strengths and all indications are that he has been working diligently on his perceived weaknesses.....he has been working out 4-6 hours a day 7 days a week and has not taken a snap from the shotgun all off season....all 3,5,7 drops....what I do see them doing is bringing in a high profile RB to try and help shore up the running game behind/with Moreno so that this team does not become one dimensional like it was last year.....and possibly a cheaper vet QB just in case Tebow gets hurt....Quinn may get cut.....

Tebow lead all fantasy QB's for the last 3 weeks of last season.....he has already shown that when given playing time he can produce......and now he's getting better....and more confident....dude is a winner and I hate the Broncos so that scares me a little as a KC fan...Tebow might have been the only thing that McDaniels did right for this organization....

so...in my mind....one of the best in the game (Rodgers) and a guy that lead all fantasy QB's down he stretch as a rookie...I'll take it...fantasy-wise I believe this combo could have two top 10 scores to chose from most weeks....in a 16 teamer, that ain't bad...

Last edited by a moderator:
we'll see how it shakes out and I may be completely wrong on Tebow, but I don't think I am...I think you are misinformed about how no one on Denver's staff likes him and would LOVE to see you provide a link that supports that statement.....right now I see a team that did not draft a QB and only has Orton signed to a one year 9 million dollar extension.....which I believe they would love to get off the books...I personally don't think they think Orton is the long term answer, nor is Quinn....I believe this team is rebuilding and they are going to have Tebow as one of their leaders....and in that rebuilding process they know the market for Orton could not be any higher than it is right now in this league.....they will attempt to get value for him right now.....I think the game plan will be targeted to his strengths and all indications are that he has been working diligently on his perceived weaknesses.....he has been working out 4-6 hours a day 7 days a week and has not taken a snap from the shotgun all off season....all 3,5,7 drops....what I do see them doing is bringing in a high profile RB to try and help shore up the running game behind/with Moreno so that this team does not become one dimensional like it was last year.....and possibly a cheaper vet QB just in case Tebow gets hurt....Quinn may get cut.....Tebow lead all fantasy QB's for the last 3 weeks of last season.....he has already shown that when given playing time he can produce......and now he's getting better....and more confident....dude is a winner and I hate the Broncos so that scares me a little as a KC fan...Tebow might have been the only thing that McDaniels did right for this organization....so...in my mind....one of the best in the game (Rodgers) and a guy that lead all fantasy QB's down he stretch as a rookie...I'll take it...fantasy-wise I believe this combo could have two top 10 scores to chose from most weeks....in a 16 teamer, that ain't bad...
I agree I think Orton will be traded and I think Tebow will get his shot to show what he can do this year. Atleast after this season the organization will know one way or another what they have in Tebow.

Looking back it this, Dam my team if bad. Took Stewart and LeShoure as my 2nd and 3rd backs. That didn't work too well. Like my receivers but that's it.

we'll see how it shakes out and I may be completely wrong on Tebow, but I don't think I am...I think you are misinformed about how no one on Denver's staff likes him and would LOVE to see you provide a link that supports that statement.....

right now I see a team that did not draft a QB and only has Orton signed to a one year 9 million dollar extension.....which I believe they would love to get off the books...I personally don't think they think Orton is the long term answer, nor is Quinn....I believe this team is rebuilding and they are going to have Tebow as one of their leaders....and in that rebuilding process they know the market for Orton could not be any higher than it is right now in this league.....they will attempt to get value for him right now.....I think the game plan will be targeted to his strengths and all indications are that he has been working diligently on his perceived weaknesses.....he has been working out 4-6 hours a day 7 days a week and has not taken a snap from the shotgun all off season....all 3,5,7 drops....what I do see them doing is bringing in a high profile RB to try and help shore up the running game behind/with Moreno so that this team does not become one dimensional like it was last year.....and possibly a cheaper vet QB just in case Tebow gets hurt....Quinn may get cut.....

Tebow lead all fantasy QB's for the last 3 weeks of last season.....he has already shown that when given playing time he can produce......and now he's getting better....and more confident....dude is a winner and I hate the Broncos so that scares me a little as a KC fan...Tebow might have been the only thing that McDaniels did right for this organization....

so...in my mind....one of the best in the game (Rodgers) and a guy that lead all fantasy QB's down he stretch as a rookie...I'll take it...fantasy-wise I believe this combo could have two top 10 scores to chose from most weeks....in a 16 teamer, that ain't bad...
no link but past events over the past month should show you. sorry to see you leave so soon.

no link but past events over the past month should show you. sorry to see you leave so soon.
still around afterall......

Brees/Young/Ponder....163.95/0/0 = 163.95

Rodgers/Tebow.....187.35/19.75 = 207.10

uh oh.......

Tebow, seriously? No one on denvers staff likes him, hes not use to being the loved one, he'll bust. I'll take Locker over him, I like Lockers chances to start, and that he is more NFL ready. Rodgers maybe, but not so sure he is that much better than Brees.

I wasnt debating with u as far as Rodgers = Brees, but Brees is >>>>> than Vick IMO.
:yes:

no link but past events over the past month should show you. sorry to see you leave be leaving so soon.
fixed :bye:

Users who are viewing this thread