What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Peterson charged with reckless or negligent injury to a child? (2 Viewers)

How was there never any news of an arrest, being charged, etc? We just go right to indictment? Crazy.

If beating a woman is indefinite suspension, child abuse has to be at least that, right?

@JayGlazer: With indictment Peterson will have to turn himself in and thus his status for this weekend is now unclear

@RapSheet: Arrest of Adrian Peterson (reported by @MarkBermanFox26) stems from the disciplining of a son with a switch, source says. Hes been indicted

@RapSheet: Arrest of Adrian Peterson (reported by @MarkBermanFox26) stems from the disciplining of a son with a switch, source says. Hes been indicted
They would have buried my dad if that was the case.

At least I got to pick out the switch back in the day

I'm completely against spanking but how does this go directly to an indictment?

As much as I'm against it, I thought this was going to be much worse.

I'm completely against spanking but how does this go directly to an indictment?

As much as I'm against it, I thought this was going to be much worse.
well we do not know how sever the punishment was, we really know no details but one report that claims it was a switch

A child was beaten with a stick and my first reaction is "Asiata or McKinnon?!"..fantasy football has a ridiculous effect on me.

You don't whip a child, he's not a slave. I wouldn't whip an animal, much less my child or another human being. I hate cruelty.

I knew it would be some BS like this. So he beat his kid with it, kids mom seen, reported him.

I was never beat with a switch itself but a thin metal fly swatter. Equally the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't whip a child, he's not a slave. I wouldn't whip an animal, much less my child or another human being. I hate cruelty.
I'm with you but much of the country finds it perfectly acceptable - spare the road, spoil the child and that.

He'll get a lot of :hifive: from the religious community.

Users who are viewing this thread