What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Peyton MIGHT be an Arizona Cardinal (1 Viewer)

His agent isn't even there. Did he bring a predrafted contract?

Last edited by a moderator:
that dollar amount seems low to me. only $12 million per year?

I've said all along this is where he should go though. Makes too much sense not to happen.

It makes sense.

AZ then cuts Kolb and signs Wayne/Clark. Probably resigning Levi Brown as well.

Fitz/Wayne on the outside...Clark/Doucet/Roberts in the middle of the field....Beanie/Ryan Williams.

Doucet won't be back if they get Wayne. Probably not even if they miss out on Wayne.

even more doubtful Levi Brown is back. Someone will (over)pay him in a weak tackle market.

K.C. Brackley

Student at Arizona State University

Phoenix, Arizona Area

Hospital & Health Care

K.C. Brackley's Education

Arizona State University

2007 – 2012 (expected)
Sounds like a real insider. :lmao:

Sportscenter (as of two min ago) had nothing new. Just Shefters speculation of Arizona and Denver, and that he's still in ARI

Pretty sure Manning is going to visit the guy with a hard on for him who also has $3 Billion before he signs anywhere. Could be wrong though.

I was just being a d-bag. Chris Mortensen and Adam Schefter reported this 7 hours ago. It's still good info, but a lot of rumor mongering has taken place since them.
If Denver gets him, there will be lots of Tebow drama.

This is a good template for not starting a thread in the SP.

From a random tweet, no less.

Very Onionesque.

He's taking some heat for his 'reporting:'

@KCBrackley Worry less about Peyton and more about finishing the 10 year plan at ASU.

:lmao:
:lol: That was me :) . I've been following Kent Somers twitter throughout the day and saw this clown had asked Kent a question earlier in the day....then "reported" Manning signed with the Cards.

I was just being a d-bag. Chris Mortensen and Adam Schefter reported this 7 hours ago. It's still good info, but a lot of rumor mongering has taken place since them.
I'm afraid God might strike Peyton with a lightning bolt.

Titans owner Bud Adams wants free-agent QB Peyton Manning to return home to the place where he played in college. Adams told PFW correspondent Jim Wyatt of The Tennessian that he wants Manning — who played for the University of Tennessee in the mid-1990s — to visit the Titans this week.

"He is the man I want. Period," Adams said to the newspaper. "And the people that work for me understand that. They know who I want. I want Mr. Manning with the Titans and I will be disappointed if it doesn't happen."
link

Titans owner Bud Adams wants free-agent QB Peyton Manning to return home to the place where he played in college. Adams told PFW correspondent Jim Wyatt of The Tennessian that he wants Manning — who played for the University of Tennessee in the mid-1990s — to visit the Titans this week.

"He is the man I want. Period," Adams said to the newspaper. "And the people that work for me understand that. They know who I want. I want Mr. Manning with the Titans and I will be disappointed if it doesn't happen."
link
Good luck, Bud. Maybe you should have told your fans not to boo him every time he came to town.

link
Didn't they just draft a QB #8 overall last year?

link
Peyton didn't play for Vandy :boxing:

Naw, Tebow will finally move to his best position...H Back :boxing:

It's been reported that (by Peyton's request) no contract #s were discussed in either Denver or AZ.

This whole thread was just some guy with a Twitter account IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread