What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Phenoms FF - 6 and 12 team Playoff Leagues (1 Viewer)

Unlucky

Phenom
Playoff Leagues are 6 or 12 teams in size. They are Draft-N-Go style in that you draft your roster and there are no moves or lineups after that. All players that you draft count for the entire playoffs. So, the goal is to draft players that will have big games, but also play in multiple games. There are Semi-Slow and Live drafts available. Unfortunately, there is no Auction format available. You'll notice that I have no LIVE drafts after 5 PM Eastern on New Year's Eve as I doubt that will be a popular time to draft. (nor do I want to be online then) However, there are drafts throughout the day on New Year's Day, so you can knock out a draft while you're watching the Bowl games.

Playoff Leagues: https://www.phenomsff.com/leagues/playoff-football-leagues.php

Playoff Leagues are 6 or 12 teams in size. They are Draft-N-Go style in that you draft your roster and there are no moves or lineups after that. All players that you draft count for the entire playoffs. So, the goal is to draft players that will have big games, but also play in multiple games. There are Semi-Slow and Live drafts available. Unfortunately, there is no Auction format available. You'll notice that I have no LIVE drafts after 5 PM Eastern on New Year's Eve as I doubt that will be a popular time to draft. (nor do I want to be online then) However, there are drafts throughout the day on New Year's Day, so you can knock out a draft while you're watching the Bowl games.

Playoff Leagues: https://www.phenomsff.com/leagues/playoff-football-leagues.php

super leagues..... Was in nine this past season- which marks the sixth year with Mike. Right now drafting in 3 playoff leagues.

Users who are viewing this thread