What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at Carolina, TNF Week 6 (1 Viewer)

Terrible clock management there.  Romo was right again.  If that's Rodgers or Brady or Manning they're running up there on that 3rd and 1 and doing a quick snap run to pick up the 1st and snapping it again on 1st down in the same amount of time it took Cam to set up a play for 3rd down.

ETA: Brady probably just quick sneaks it instead of handing it off.

Last edited by a moderator:
#### YEAH! Now let’s hope the injuries aren’t bad heading into the mini-bye. 

5-1 with 3* road wins. 

(*Edit-we lost to KC)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's kind of my take. And his QB coach needs to tell him it's ok to throw it away. This isn't Madden. 
His QB coach needs to tell him not to throw it, just run, if he's going to throw it like that. Maybe he is hurt but he looked horrible out there. 

Wentz is going to be special, whole team looks good can’t wait til Darby is back. 
I'm not a PHI fan but they do look really good.

They built that team right with a strong defense and solid "good enough" offense.

Seems like the NFC version of the Chiefs.

This was the first time in NFL history one team had over 120 penalty yards while the other had fewer than 10.
@BrandonGowton: Pete Morelli’s crew in last FOUR Eagles games

Philly penalties - 40 for 396 yards

Opponent penalties - 8 for 72 yards

(Yo, @NFL)

Good read, guys.  Had to work but managed to avoid the result and taped the game and followed along the thread in sync with the plays.  What a game.... we might be legit.

My leagues dock for ints 
Mine does too, the rush yards and TD made for a nice 22 pts. Unfortunately with it being a nationally televised game, might be tough to sell. People saw how bad he can be throwing (though I believe it had a lot to do with lack of blitz protection). Only shot to trade Cam is a big name starting QB goes down this week.

Mine does too, the rush yards and TD made for a nice 22 pts. Unfortunately with it being a nationally televised game, might be tough to sell. People saw how bad he can be throwing (though I believe it had a lot to do with lack of blitz protection). Only shot to trade Cam is a big name starting QB goes down this week.
They miss their center

I owned him in dynasty and been trying to sell for a while. People don’t think he’ll age well and neither do I.

According to NBC Sports Philly’s Dave Zangaro, Morelli’s crew during the last four Eagles games (all on the road) have called 40 penalties for 396 yards against Philadelphia. Against the Eagles opponents? Just eight penalties for 72 yards.

Users who are viewing this thread