What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick one Cunningham or Ellis (1 Viewer)

umjaker

Footballguy
I read Cunningham is done this week but like the matchup against the Dolphins, my other options is Kaden Ellis against the Buccaneers.

Why is Cunningham "done this week"? He played the majority last week and Morrow/Dean split the other spot. That being said I would lean towards Ellis.

Why is Cunningham "done this week"? He played the majority last week and Morrow/Dean split the other spot. That being said I would lean towards Ellis.
Matt Montgomery wrote:
Zach Cunningham: This one hurt because I have a soft spot for the past. Cunningham used to be the no doubt IDP1 who was a highly coveted prize. He is now a shell of that former player, and it appears his resurgence, which was most recently shown, is over. When Nakobe Dean went down due to injury, there was a gap to fill in the Eagle linebacking corps and it was filled valiantly by Cunnigham and counterpart Nicolaus Morrow. Dean's return showed us fewer snaps for Cunningham and, even worse, fewer stats. Cunningham doesn't need to be rostered. Take it from the guy clinging to the past; it's over here, folks.

Matt Montgomery wrote:
Zach Cunningham: This one hurt because I have a soft spot for the past. Cunningham used to be the no doubt IDP1 who was a highly coveted prize. He is now a shell of that former player, and it appears his resurgence, which was most recently shown, is over. When Nakobe Dean went down due to injury, there was a gap to fill in the Eagle linebacking corps and it was filled valiantly by Cunnigham and counterpart Nicolaus Morrow. Dean's return showed us fewer snaps for Cunningham and, even worse, fewer stats. Cunningham doesn't need to be rostered. Take it from the guy clinging to the past; it's over here, folks.
Snap counts had Cunningham at 75%, Morrow (55%) and Dean (49%). It's marginally down from previous weeks (85,86,77,91,88%). Now whether or not he is effective is a different story but his playtime isn't marginally different than it has been all year. His stats have gone up and down but seems to be matchup dependent.

Either way he isn't a must hold at all.

Users who are viewing this thread