What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Picking at 4, non keeper PPR (1 Viewer)

wolfeman

Footballguy
12 team redraft

PPR

Im picking at 4, so assume the top 3 are RBs. Thinking Antonio Brown,, but not sure what types of RBs would be left in rd2. Then I thought just punt the RB till rds 4-5.

No TE

we start 3 WR

2 RBs

Assuming the top 3 RBs are gone, you start with Antonio Brown and go from there.  If the top 10 RBs are gone by your 2nd round pick, go WR again....like Cooper or Dez.  The usual RBs available at 2.9 are Gurley and Fournette.  I would rather punt at RB and take another WR and hope Gurley or Fournette is there in round 3.

Just let the draft come to you.  That said, there is a good chance Brown goes in the top 3, so you could get Elliott at 4 (assuming he's not suspended).

But there's nothing wrong with starting a 12 team PPR draft with Brown, Dez, and Watkins, which is very plausible drafting from the 4 hole.

Assuming the top 3 RBs are gone, you start with Antonio Brown and go from there.  If the top 10 RBs are gone by your 2nd round pick, go WR again....like Cooper or Dez.  The usual RBs available at 2.9 are Gurley and Fournette.  I would rather punt at RB and take another WR and hope Gurley or Fournette is there in round 3.

Just let the draft come to you.  That said, there is a good chance Brown goes in the top 3, so you could get Elliott at 4 (assuming he's not suspended).

But there's nothing wrong with starting a 12 team PPR draft with Brown, Dez, and Watkins, which is very plausible drafting from the 4 hole.
Agree with this, though i would pass on Elliott if he fell to #4, and just take Julio.

Depends on if and how long Zeke suspension is
I don't think this is even much of a concern assuming the suspension is 3 or less games.  Bell had that suspension and still finished as top 5 RB in most scoring systems.  I wouldn't shy away from Zeke unless the suspension gets up around 6 games.  Take Zeke at 4 and pick up Quizz Rodgers later to cover the first few weeks.  Basically I wouldn't shy away from Zeke just because of the suspension assuming it is around 3 games.

However, I would still go with one of the top 3 WR's over Zeke in a PPR - not because of the suspension just because I like those WR's better.  

I am not sure Brown will be there at 4, I think Bell, Johnson, Brown will be 1st 3 off the board.  Zeke or OBJ prob your pick at 4.  But starting requirements  could help give better idea

AB, Julio and OBJ over zeke in PPR, no question, I'd assume AB will go 3 which will leave you with a pick'em. I've got Odell slightly ahead of Julio. I think that ATL/Ryan will come back to earth a bit. Gun to my head I'd go AB if he's there and then OBJ. 

Users who are viewing this thread