What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PlayDraft (1 Viewer)

BoulderBob

Footballguy
I came upon this app/site/game and gave it a whirl and loved it. As this game actually involves a DRAFT, instead of the salary cap game I've grown tired of. I feel this type of game brings the best of daily and season long together. Anyone else play on this site? How large is the user base? I'm truly hoping this game takes off as it's exactly what has been missing since draft kings bought draftsreet and killed of the snake draft game(which they said they would implement, guess that never happened).

Fwiw, I'm not affiliated with the site in any way, just came upon PlayDraft today and fell in love.

Also, guess the game is just called DRAFT in the Google play store.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I read on roto grinders, it appears the action is pretty slim, too bad. This type of game looked really really fun, oh well

I wish they did, had a lot of fun playing this this weekend...I just find actually drafting a team more fun than the salary cap game.

FantasyScore has a draft style game as well as salary cap games. Never done one and now Michigan residents cant play there anymore so I will pulling my small winnings out after tonights game.

Users who are viewing this thread