What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoff cheatsheet (1 Viewer)

S.F.W

Footballguy
Does anyone know of some good sites that publish draft sheets for playoff survivor style games (draft 9 starters and accrue points until elimination)? There is so little time between the playoff teams being solidified and the weekend that I have not found many sites being fast enough with the info since most leagues will do this type of draft this Sunday or Monday. Appreciate any help..

ManningHasselbeckPalmerBradyDelhomeEliPlummerBrunell(Brees, Green, Rothlisberger)BledsoeGarrard/Leftwich (higher if we know for sure)OrtonAnyone want to do RBs?

Anyone want to do RBs?
I'll take a stab...1. Alexander

2. Edge

3. Tiki

4. Dillon

5. Rudi

6. Mike Anderson

7. T Jones

8. Portis

9. Julius

10. DeShawn

11. Parker

12. Taylor

13. Bettis

14. Tatum

Of course this is mostly based on what teams advance farthest. The Steelers will go pretty far in the playoffs IMO, but the RBBC really hurt each other.

I will take a preliminary shot at WRs - fully expecting good critiques to stimulate discussion:1. Marvin Harrison2. Chad Johnson3. Reggie Wayne4. Darrell Jackson *5. TJ Houshmandzadeh6. Rod Smith7. Joe Jurevicius8. Steve Smith **9. Deion Branch10. Santana Moss **11. Plaxico Burress12. Joey Galloway **13. Muhsin Muhammad14. Jimmy Smith15. Hines Ward **16. Amani Toomer17. David Givens18. Terry Glenn **19. Eddie Kennison **20. Ashley Lelie* Subject to injury status** Subject to playoff seeding or not making playoffs

Users who are viewing this thread