What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please vote for my little sister on SYTYCD (1 Viewer)

red93zj

Footballguy
Hey big favor, could you guys check out my sister Tanisha Belnap on SYTYCD and vote for her. She has put her whole life into this and sacrificed so much to get to this point. Anyways she definitely has the talent, but these shows turn into a popularity contest and could use all the help she can get. You can check out her dances on the fox website and see that she is legit. Anyways please take a couple minutes and vote for her here: http://vote.fox.com/dance She is the short haired blonde on the bottom. Thanks

I didn't vote, but I did go behind the choreography to learn the moves! I can't wait for the next wedding I go to.

You only have 319 posts since 2003. Sorry, I can't support your cause. Please be more active in the forums.

Sorry, red. The only option it's giving me is to log in via Facebook, and I don't want people thinking I watch So You Think You Can Dance. I have a reputation to maintain.

Actually caught Tanisha's dance last night. She is very talented. I will vote for her, but not through that evil facebook.

Unfortunately I can't help, because I live in japan...so cannot view the link provided. However, I wish her luck.

Nice bunchacadas. Agree with others about alternate voting options. Don't use FB much.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's one of the top two females this year in terms of talent, IMO--she's really incredible. This year looks like it's Ricky's to lose, though you never know.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's one of the top two females this year in terms of talent, IMO--she's really incredible. This year looks like it's Ricky's to lose, though you never know.
:lmao: :lmao:

I remember you liking this show.. for some reason I just can't picture how this show would be in your wheelhouse.

She's legit. I used to watch this show a ton, but haven't had time the last few seasons. What stage is the show at right now? Top 10? Top 8?

Is ballroom her thing? Has she ever worked with the Houghs or Chelsie Hightower since you're from Utah?

She's legit. I used to watch this show a ton, but haven't had time the last few seasons. What stage is the show at right now? Top 10? Top 8?

Is ballroom her thing? Has she ever worked with the Houghs or Chelsie Hightower since you're from Utah?
She does contemporary, hip hop, ballet, and ballroom. Ballroom is not her best, but it worked out politically for her to enter as a ballroom dancer as the producers like to get a variety of different styles in the comp. Yes she has worked with both as well as Mark Ballas. There are also 2 other competitors from her dance studio still on the show.

Unfortunately she is in bottom 3 this week, but I think she had them with that routine!! Wow!!!!

(wife makes me watch the show.)

Make sure to vote again this week. No way she deserved to be in the bottom 3. Her dance this week should definitely help. She did an amazing job.

I remember you liking this show.. for some reason I just can't picture how this show would be in your wheelhouse.
:lmao: I watch some pretty bad TV. :bag:

Unfortunately she is in bottom 3 this week, but I think she had them with that routine!! Wow!!!!

SPOILER ALERTS!!!!! :hot:

It's not on here yet, but I'm sorry to hear that. She was phenomenal last week as usual. I wondered if she might struggle as she doesn't have that dancer "look" that most of the others do, but until this she seemed to be sailing through, and deservedly so.

Still think Ricky and the tapdancing girl are the favorites, but I think she might be the best girl in terms of talent.

It's not on here yet, but I'm sorry to hear that. She was phenomenal last week as usual. I wondered if she might struggle as she doesn't have that dancer "look" that most of the others do, but until this she seemed to be sailing through, and deservedly so.

Still think Ricky and the tapdancing girl are the favorites, but I think she might be the best girl in terms of talent.
I humbly apologize, forgot about time zones!! :(

I humbly apologize, forgot about time zones!! :(
I was totally kidding! I sometimes can't watch for several days and wouldn't expect anyone to care about spoilers on this show. Was just joking; please don't worry about that stuff.

Just saw her performance for this week. Unbelievable. She is amazing.

OP, does she do any choreographing? Seems like she's one who could have a future with that on this show.

Thought that post that mentioned tapdancing said something else (replace t with l). Really need to wear my glasses. :mellow:

My daughter is in competitive dance.. you don't have to tell me the time commitment.. not to mention the money..

Her and my wife love this show, watch it all the time. I'll have to tell them that Red from the FFA has a sister on the show ..

I'm sure that they will be impressed that I know a contestant... :D

Did red (OP) make an appearance on the show? Havent seen this week's yet, but one of the last couple weeks they showed y'alls big ole family before one of her dances.

FFa takin' ovah.

Did red (OP) make an appearance on the show? Havent seen this week's yet, but one of the last couple weeks they showed y'alls big ole family before one of her dances.

FFa takin' ovah.
Yeah you could see me for a couple seconds at the family party. My mom has been every week and has taken one of my sisters each week with her. They usually show them cheering when the judges are commenting on the performances. I can't get away from work, but they are trying to get us all to come out for a show at once at our own expense so not sure it is going to happen. Maybe if she makes it to the finale.

This is going to be a tough week as there were some really good dances this week. My daughter got to go and watch and was pretty excited to meet some of the cast and hosts. Anyways please help her out and vote.

Users who are viewing this thread