What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Poop (1 Viewer)

SHIZNITTTT

Footballguy
So I just spent the last 2 hours in human feces and urine water!    Had several people over swimming (look at me I have a pool) and my wife comes up to me and says, "The toilets will not flush!"   I try the plunger and the water just pushes up into the shower and bathtub.   SO, I got look at the main drain outside the house and sure enough the backflow preventer has collected a large mass of old used toilet paper.   It is about 7 feet down and my snake is only 6 feet.   I just needed something to get the large mass of used toilet paper out...something with a hook.  I don't have anything that long or skinny.  I see an old fishing pole in the garage.  I tried to break up the mass but nope will not budge.   I had an idea that I could use an old shop vac!  WOoHOo.  So I get the old shop vac out turn it on and go to town on the clog.   It is sucking up human poo and water lickity split.  I didn't think ahead.  SO the shop vac fills up with well you know and I need to a place to dump it.   I just dumped it into the yard about 20 feet away.  Oh, forgot to tell you I had on flip flops.    So, I go back to cleaning out the pipe and it took about 4 shop vac fill ups to get all the liquid gold out of the pipe.  Each fill up I just dumped in the yard.   At this point the yard is full of liquid and I still had on flip flops.  I felt wetness on my feet.  But, I can't be distracted I am determined to get the wet wad of paper out.  The shop vac back on and the suction is actually working breaking up the wad up until a point.  It is at this time I use the fishing pole and work the paper and water into a slurry and HOORAH it started flowing again.  Works like a charm.   I had to spray the yard down to get the large chunks broken up and I am sure the paper will dry over the next couple of days and just fly away.    I have never felt so good saving 50 bucks not having to call a plumber out on a Sunday.    I offered to make our guests sandwiches on their way out but everyone declined.   

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason I read the first 2 sentences and the final sentence before reading anything else...and thought FOR SURE somehow your pool was going to end up full of poop water.  Was waiting for that payoff.

Users who are viewing this thread