What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Possible WR Sleeper? (1 Viewer)

Big Log

Footballguy
I realize most people will cringe at the thought of playing a guy like Brian Hartline in their championship but MIA WRs have the best matchup based on SOS in week #16. Hartline has caught 9 of 13 targets the last 4 weeks after playing fairly decent to start the year. Last week he hauled in 3 catches and 69 yards. He also received alot of praise from his new coach after the recent performance.

Miami Dolphins interim head coach Todd Bowles credited WR Brian Hartline for jump-starting the offense in the Week 15 game against the Buffalo Bills, as he had a pair of impressive catches. "Brian did a great job, we thought. He makes great catches in practice and makes them in the game. He's a tough guy. He's a very tough guy," Bowles said Tuesday, Dec. 20.
Is anyone in real deep leagues thinking about playing him as a flex or WR4?

Yeah, I'm considering it but don't know if I will put in a ww claim. I too think he could go for a 4/55 day w/ a decent chance for a td

Yeah, I'm considering it but don't know if I will put in a ww claim. I too think he could go for a 4/55 day w/ a decent chance for a td
Not trying to turn this into a WDIS but curious to know who people would consider Hartline over?

Im seriously contemplating grabbing hartline or bess for a plug n play for this week.

I need a surprise 10+ this week from my wr3 to get the win.

'Big Log said:
'Cenobite said:
Not trying to turn this into a WDIS but curious to know who people would consider Hartline over?
B. Llyod

I may start Hartline in my consolation matchup this week over the likes of Lloyd, James Jones, Randall Cobb or Daniel Thomas {FLEX}.

That's nuts. You couldn't pay me to start Brian hartline, or any other Miami wr outside of bmarsh or fasano. Maybe Bess in ppr.

I wouldn't bank on hartline in the fantasy sb but I guess if you are considering that you must have lost a starter in week 15?

I'd rather start an oak wr. Grab d Moore off waivers if he is there. Or how bout gaffney? Randall Cobb?? Brandon Lafell? I'd start any of those guys over hartline

Starting Hartline as WR3 with Andre Johnson out. Starting over Decker, Randall Cobb, Golden Tate and Kevin Walter

'teampunjabi said:
'Crazy 88 said:
Starting Hartline as WR3 with Andre Johnson out. Starting over Decker, Randall Cobb, Golden Tate and Kevin Walter
I have the EXACT same situation. I am considering starting either Hartline, Cobb, or Damien Williams over Dre this week? What yall think?
I can't figure out Damien Williams. I think Hass looks for him so if Hass is starting it helps but Nate W, Lavelle H and Jared C saw ALOT of balls last week. Argh...

Users who are viewing this thread