What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Post Your Startups - 2019 (1 Viewer)

bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
We just started today, sitting just past 3.04. Im Eskimo Brothers. hard the #4 pick -  I started Zeke/Dalvin cook/Kerryon

PPR, 1qb/2rb/3wr/1Flex/1TE 

https://www72.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=50891&O=17
Compare how long these drafts are taking.  The one I posted started June 1st and is in the 5th round thanks to the human rain delay (Fatkidz) being in the league.

The other one is in the 7th round that started yesterday.

I have this fatkidz in 1 of my leagues he is the absolute worst he takes the entire clock.  The worst part is when he takes the entire clock and someone trades with him moving him down 2 or 3 spots so he can do it again a few picks later.  He does this in the rookie draft every single year as well.  I get the whole it's your time on the clock but he takes it too far.

There needs to be a cumulative clock.

Compare how long these drafts are taking.  The one I posted started June 1st and is in the 5th round thanks to the human rain delay (Fatkidz) being in the league.

The other one is in the 7th round that started yesterday.

I have this fatkidz in 1 of my leagues he is the absolute worst he takes the entire clock.  The worst part is when he takes the entire clock and someone trades with him moving him down 2 or 3 spots so he can do it again a few picks later.  He does this in the rookie draft every single year as well.  I get the whole it's your time on the clock but he takes it too far.

There needs to be a cumulative clock.
that site sucks.....

I have several of those milk the clock types...and I get it, try to maximize value. hope to fluster some....etc....

So 1 guy gets the 6.01 for a 2nd and another guy gives up two 2nds for 9.01.  Makes total sense...….

Gun Slingers gave up Year 2019 Draft Pick 9.01

Terminators gave up Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Terminators; Year 2021 Round 2 Draft Pick from Terminators

Gun Slingers gave up Year 2019 Draft Pick 24.12; Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Gun Slingers

Steve gave up Year 2019 Draft Pick 6.01

@Dez

Well the draft is over an waivers are open post draft....here is what I ended up with.....and some of my thoughts in draft:

QB - Cam Newton, Lamar Jackson, Nick Foles

RB - Zeke Elliot, Dalvin Cook, Kerryon Johnson, Alexander Mattison, Darwin Thompson, D'Onta Foreman

WR - Tyler Lockett, Mike Williams, Courtland Sutton, Corey Davis, Dante Pettis, Andy Isabella, Robert Foster, Kenny Stills, DJ Chark

TE - Hunter Henry, Mike Gesicki, Mark Andrews, Dawson Knox

After my start of 3Rbs, I knew I had to hit the WR position hard with youth and upside looking for guys who could be WR1/2 types in the coming seasons. Took a totally shotgun approach. Biggest debate for me at one draft spot was Isabella vs JJAWs. I traded back into the 7th round for a 2nd & 3rd in 2020 to snag Corey Davis, who despite the poor QB play, I still like a lot.

At TE settled on Hunter Henry at pick 6.12. Then some guys I like with upside after him. Gesicki fell pretty far 14th rounder.

Felt like after spending a 2nd on Dalvin Cook, I had to have Alexander Mattison, in my rookie only drafts he was going surprisingly high. I normally don't worry about cuffing in dyno though.

Post draft adds: Marquis Goodwin and Kahale Warring.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 Team PPR

1.1 - DK (first time I’ve seen him crack top 3 myself).

1.2 - Jacobs

1.3 - Harry

1.4 - Montgomery 

1.5 - Sanders

1.6 - Campbell

1.7 - AJ Brown

12 Team PPR

1.1 - DK (first time I’ve seen him crack top 3 myself).

1.2 - Jacobs

1.3 - Harry

1.4 - Montgomery 

1.5 - Sanders

1.6 - Campbell

1.7 - AJ Brown
Wrong thread this is for startups not rookie only drafts

Users who are viewing this thread