What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Potential USOS Error? (1 Viewer)

ourmanflint

Footballguy
Someone look at Pittsburgh's WR number for week 9 on last week's USOS.

Does that look right to you?

I look at this feature quite a bit.

It's a nice way to glance and find potential sleepers but not if it's as misguided as this appears to be.

please translate this. I even Googled USOS. Came back with USO's /military stuff. I am intrigued however. :popcorn:
:lmao:Sorry. Ultimate Strength of Schedule. Wondering if it was a typo but hoping it doesn't happen alot because it's a pretty good tool. These are all over the place on various sites and FBG's number doesn't jive at all with others. Also can't see how it could be possible given the Raven's defense.

please translate this. I even Googled USOS. Came back with USO's /military stuff. I am intrigued however. :popcorn:
:lmao:Sorry. Ultimate Strength of Schedule. Wondering if it was a typo but hoping it doesn't happen alot because it's a pretty good tool. These are all over the place on various sites and FBG's number doesn't jive at all with others. Also can't see how it could be possible given the Raven's defense.
:bag:should have remembered that one.

Users who are viewing this thread