What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR- big underdog in the chip, opinions appreciated! (1 Viewer)

rafbennett

Footballguy
PPR-

Tate or martavis?

also

bibbs ( if perine is out) or mckinnon?

as of now i have tate and mckinnon in.

leave link, will answer in return!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are a big underdog I would go with the upside of Martavis and Bibbs (assuming Perrine is out).  Martavis has shown huge game ability and if you are a big underdog that is what you need.  Status quo most likely won't get it done. 

The Vikes have done a good job of rotating RB's to put both in positions to succeed.  This is good for their NFL value and at times their fantasy value but it hinders their blow up ability.  Because of that I would go with Bibbs if Perrine is out because he will be the only guy left.  He should dominate touches and from sheer volume has the possibility of putting up big numbers. 

These are the directions I would go since you have stated you are a big underdog.  My answers would differ if you were the favorite.

PPR-

Tate or martavis?

also

bibbs ( if perine is out) or mckinnon?

as of now i have tate and mckinnon in.

leave link, will answer in return!
Stay safe with mcKinnon. I love Bibbs “emergency RB” start if you’re in need & Perine is out. But since you’ve got McKinnon don’t get cute. Roll with the known commodity & enjoy the safe play.

i like Tate to finish strong at against a terrible and demotivated cincinatti defense that’s minus their best LB & DB, among others.

Bryant is a solid play, so that’s a nice problem to have, but I expect a better day from Tate. Roethlisburg’s road splits, no Antonio Brown - wouldn’t be shocked to see them go a bit run heavy.

no link to leave - just hangin our in the AC for a bit for fun. ;)  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd go Tate and Bibbs. If Perine is out, Bibbs could see 25 touches, McKinnon might only see half that. In theory Bryant should have a higher ceiling than Tate, but that hasn't been there at any point this year, and Brown getting hurt doesn't make bryant play any better. A few extra targets isn't enough to make me want to start him over Tate.

Users who are viewing this thread