What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR Dynasty Startup AUCTION (1 Viewer)

OMG! Ponies!

Footballguy
I'm going to start a dynasty league, but this one will be a bit different.

First, it's going to be an AUCTION draft (that sounds, i dunno..dumb. auction draft. anyway...).

Second, the AUCTION will be held on My Fantasy League, but the league will be hosted on Fleaflicker. So once the auction is complete, I'll import the rosters to the league in Fleaflicker. This will require registration for both the fleaflicker league, and the MFL league (for the AUCTION only). If you can't handle registering on two sites, this isn't the league for you.

Third, the lineup requirements might not appeal to everyone, so please be aware of them before deciding to join the league. The lineup requirements will be 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 1 DEF, 4 RB/WR flex, 1 RB/WR/TE flex. If the flexibility doesn't appeal to you, then it's not a league for you. It will also be a PPR league.

If you're interested, there is a link to the league page below, and once you're signed up there, i'll send you an invite to join the MFL league for the AUCTION. Just click on the link and then click on an empty team.

http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/league?leagueId=89831

25 roster spots

$400 auction budget

Vets and rookies all auctioned at once.

Slow auction, 12 hours between high bid and end of auction. Proxy bidding.

As soon as the league is full, we'll do a two day practice auction to make sure everyone understands MFL's auction software.

While I'd prefer to do it all on one site, Fleaflicker simply does not yet allow for AUCTIONS.

Thanks.

if you have any questions, post them here or PM me.

yes, i've thought about a superflex...no, it isn't going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to start a dynasty league, but this one will be a bit different.

First, it's going to be an AUCTION draft (that sounds, i dunno..dumb. auction draft. anyway...).

Second, the AUCTION will be held on My Fantasy League, but the league will be hosted on Fleaflicker. So once the auction is complete, I'll import the rosters to the league in Fleaflicker. This will require registration for both the fleaflicker league, and the MFL league (for the AUCTION only). If you can't handle registering on two sites, this isn't the league for you.

Third, the lineup requirements might not appeal to everyone, so please be aware of them before deciding to join the league. The lineup requirements will be 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 1 DEF, 4 RB/WR flex, 1 RB/WR/TE flex. If the flexibility doesn't appeal to you, then it's not a league for you. It will also be a PPR league.

If you're interested, there is a link to the league page below, and once you're signed up there, i'll send you an invite to join the MFL league for the AUCTION. Just click on the link and then click on an empty team.

http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/league?leagueId=89831

25 roster spots

$400 auction budget

Vets and rookies all auctioned at once.

Slow auction, 12 hours between high bid and end of auction. Proxy bidding.

As soon as the league is full, we'll do a two day practice auction to make sure everyone understands MFL's auction software.

While I'd prefer to do it all on one site, Fleaflicker simply does not yet allow for AUCTIONS.

Thanks.

if you have any questions, post them here or PM me.

yes, i've thought about a superflex...no, it isn't going to happen.
I'm interested! please send me info.

noahcarter2828@sbcglobal.net

robert "noah" ackerman

sorry just filled up overnight.

I have one team I've not been able to contact. if I don't hear from that team in 24hrs, ima give his spot away.

Users who are viewing this thread