What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PSA to my Raleigh friends, not an excellent neighbor (1 Viewer)

IC FBGCav

Footballguy
https://abc11.com/snake-cobra-missing-zebra/10842686/

Crazy

RALEIGH, N.C. — A venomous cobra is on the loose in Raleigh.

The zebra cobra was last seen on Sandringham Drive in northwest Raleigh, according to a warning issued by police at 1:30 a.m. The neighborhood, called Brittany Woods, is near Leesville Road.

Owning a venomous snake is legal in North Carolina. However, the owner must follow several guidelines--such as having an escape-proof cage and alerting law enforcement immediately if an escape does occur.

At this time police have not said whether the snake's owner broke any laws in this instance.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://abc11.com/snake-cobra-missing-zebra/10842686/

Crazy

RALEIGH, N.C. — A venomous cobra is on the loose in Raleigh.

The zebra cobra was last seen on Sandringham Drive in northwest Raleigh, according to a warning issued by police at 1:30 a.m. The neighborhood, called Brittany Woods, is near Leesville Road.
Gotta be tough to live in a neighborhood that sounds like a stripper/pr0n actress name, venomous snakes or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, click bait title.  I thought this was gonna be one of those good ones where we strat about destroying a neighbor because he took out a tree on your property line.

Cobra owner->

Christopher Gifford posted on Facebook in April describing himself as having been bitten by his own West African Green Mamba. Antivenom from Riverbanks Zoo and Garden in South Carolina had to be rushed to the local hospital in order to save Gifford's life.

NC owning venomous spitting snake - Legal!

NC maybe not using the correct bathroom based on genetics or something along those lines - Illegal and let’s make sure this is our top priority!

why someone is allowed and would want to own that type of animal shukes me.

Users who are viewing this thread