What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Q/W/R/T Yahoo. What is this? (1 Viewer)

Englishteacher

Footballguy
Filling in in a league on Yahoo. Starting lineup appears to be 1 Qb's, 2Rb, 3 wr, 1 Te, , K and D. Then it has Q/W,R,T I believe in the starting lineup. Would this be a flex position of any type, essentially, a two QB league. Anyone play in this format?

Filling in in a league on Yahoo. Starting lineup appears to be 1 Qb's, 2Rb, 3 wr, 1 Te, , K and D. Then it has Q/W,R,T I believe in the starting lineup. Would this be a flex position of any type, essentially, a two QB league. Anyone play in this format?
Looks like it to me. I'm in a Yahoo league with a W/R/T flex, so add the Q and that's a two QB league

Looks like it to me. I'm in a Yahoo league with a W/R/T flex, so add the Q and that's a two QB league
Thanks for the answer. I appreciate it.

It's a superflex. If you can use a qb you almost always should, but for bye weeks or injuries you can play a back or receiver there if you don't have a qb. Qbs usually go very early, like several on the first round and more in the second. Don't get left out in the cold starting mariota and Winston.

It's a superflex. If you can use a qb you almost always should, but for bye weeks or injuries you can play a back or receiver there if you don't have a qb. Qbs usually go very early, like several on the first round and more in the second. Don't get left out in the cold starting mariota and Winston.
Thanks!

This. Played in a QB flex league twice, and even a middling QB in that flex spot was worth it. Got to get them early.

Users who are viewing this thread