What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Culpepper Injured In 2-Car Accident (1 Viewer)

Kevin Ashcraft

Footballguy
June 14, 2007, 13:15

Dolphins :: QB

QB Culpepper Hurt In Car Accident

Macollvie Jean-François, South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Miami Dolphins quarterback Daunte Culpepper injured his hand last night in a two-vehicle crash, a Florida Highway Patrol spokesman said this morning. The crash occurred about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday. Culpepper was westbound in a Chevrolet Caprice when he collided with an unidentified driver in a Chevy Avalanche. Both vehicles rolled off the roadway. It is not yet known which hand Culpepper injured.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/sou...-home-headlines

EDIT: Article updated with news that it was his non-throwing hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a strange feeling Culpepper may never play in the NFL again...
i don't mean to laugh, but it juust seems like karma at its best. they guy gets all jerky and says don't trade for me, i will come to you after i am released, and then this happens.

Half of his problems with fumbling, etc was always surrounding the issues of his "small hands". Now he'll have small and injured hands....not a good combo.

Lets say the hand injury is Season ending. How much of his current contract are the Dolphins now liable for.

I remember the reason the Titans wanted McNair out of their facility was if he got hurt, they would have to pay him. What is the Dolphins obligation to Daunte at this point if he is injured?

I wonder if this was a ploy to get Miami to cut him. Culpepper driving a Chevy Caprice? I find that hard to believe.

Lets say the hand injury is Season ending. How much of his current contract are the Dolphins now liable for. I remember the reason the Titans wanted McNair out of their facility was if he got hurt, they would have to pay him. What is the Dolphins obligation to Daunte at this point if he is injured?
I believe since this is a non football related injusy they can still cut him.

Lets say the hand injury is Season ending. How much of his current contract are the Dolphins now liable for. I remember the reason the Titans wanted McNair out of their facility was if he got hurt, they would have to pay him. What is the Dolphins obligation to Daunte at this point if he is injured?
I believe since this is a non football related injusy they can still cut him.
Just to add, Sirius radio reported it's his non-throwing hand as said before. It's just bruised and X-Rays came back negative. All seems to be well... car aside. :thumbup:

Just to comment on the type of car...........when I read that and then just got the email from Joe........first thing I thought is the since the car rolled and cops are more familiar with a caprice, it could have been one of the Impala SS cars. They are the same body as the caprice. As a matter of fact, you can buy kits to turn a caprice into an Impala SS.

I understand that it's still not a Porsche but a big guy like that would want a car with room.

Last edited by a moderator:
To all of you wondering about the Caprice: read the article it was : "No big deal except for the fact that some guy ran into the back of my 1975 convertible Caprice Classic".

"pull up in a drop top holding grain

Parking lot pimpin mayne

I ain't even trippin mayne

Screens rain as I slide up and down the block

Ride daily holding glock

Cuz I know haters plot"

"I got that candy paint drippin, dabbers spinnin; in the turnin lane

Diamonds shinin, fifth wheel reclinin; in the turnin lane

Screens fall, 24's crawl; in the turnin lane"

Users who are viewing this thread