What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB scrap heap (1 Viewer)

gonzobill5

Footballguy
After the top 8 or so QBs there is just a bunch of question marks this week. Many of you are faced with starting Rivers vs. the Ravens, Vick vs. the Jets, or Sanchez vs. the Eagles. Others could be stuck with Roethlisberger and the threat of injury. Meanwhile your league likely has these options on the waiver:

Orton vs. GB

Skelton/Kolb vs. Cleveland

Locker vs. Indy

Grossman vs. NYG

Anyone looking to roll the dice with one of these guys? Anyone have any inside info or feelings about who will start for KC or Arizona?

After the top 8 or so QBs there is just a bunch of question marks this week. Many of you are faced with starting Rivers vs. the Ravens, Vick vs. the Jets, or Sanchez vs. the Eagles. Others could be stuck with Roethlisberger and the threat of injury. Meanwhile your league likely has these options on the waiver:Orton vs. GB Skelton/Kolb vs. ClevelandLocker vs. IndyGrossman vs. NYGAnyone looking to roll the dice with one of these guys? Anyone have any inside info or feelings about who will start for KC or Arizona?
Orton is injuredand you forgot Yates vs Car

I've got nothing but garbage to pick from in my league.

Probably stuck riding Fitzpatrick (he's at least been somewhat decent at home) unless I go insane and elect to ride Stanzi or something.

(Be advised that Yates, Locker, Grossman are not available.)

Users who are viewing this thread