What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Quess the score of the Superbowl! (1 Viewer)

:tumbleweed: Cardinals 29 :towelwave: :cry: Steelers 24(Naturally it's a sheer coincidence that I have 9-4 in a box pool :) )-QG
Like the coincidence that nearly all Browns and Bengals fans -- including in this thread -- are predicting an Arizona victory. :) By the way, great work on the emoticons. But why did you include the Seahawk fans to the right of the towel wave? :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
:excited: Cardinals 29 :lmao: :cry: Steelers 24(Naturally it's a sheer coincidence that I have 9-4 in a box pool :) )-QG
Like the coincidence that nearly all Browns and Bengals fans -- including in this thread -- are predicting an Arizona victory. :doh: By the way, great work on the emoticons. But why did you include the Seahawk fans to the right of the towel wave? :)
LOL coudn't help it as I figured that'd be the reaction of the Steelers fans after I win my box pool with this score :)And of course it's a coincidence that all the Bengals and Browns and probably Ratbird fans are picking that way ;) -QG

:censored: Cardinals 29 :censored: :censored: Steelers 24(Naturally it's a sheer coincidence that I have 9-4 in a box pool :censored: )-QG
Like the coincidence that nearly all Browns and Bengals fans -- including in this thread -- are predicting an Arizona victory. :censored: By the way, great work on the emoticons. But why did you include the Seahawk fans to the right of the towel wave? :censored:
Dude, your team plays in the Super Bowl in four days, enjoy the moment. No need to bash fans of other teams.

:rant: Cardinals 29 :cry: :cry: Steelers 24(Naturally it's a sheer coincidence that I have 9-4 in a box pool :) )-QG
Like the coincidence that nearly all Browns and Bengals fans -- including in this thread -- are predicting an Arizona victory. :doh: By the way, great work on the emoticons. But why did you include the Seahawk fans to the right of the towel wave? :porked:
Dude, your team plays in the Super Bowl in four days, enjoy the moment. No need to bash fans of other teams.
It's a pretty classless move by me, no doubt. My sportsmanship advisor for this thread is Mike Holmgren. Since I cannot blame the officials publicly in front of thousands of my fans and then petulantly take my name off of the Competition Committee, the best I could do was make a lame remark about an emoticon.

:confused: Cardinals 29 :towelwave: :cry: Steelers 24(Naturally it's a sheer coincidence that I have 9-4 in a box pool :) )-QG
Like the coincidence that nearly all Browns and Bengals fans -- including in this thread -- are predicting an Arizona victory. :doh: By the way, great work on the emoticons. But why did you include the Seahawk fans to the right of the towel wave? :porked:
It's a pretty classless move by me, no doubt. My sportsmanship advisor for this thread is Mike Holmgren. Since I cannot blame the officials publicly in front of thousands of my fans and then petulantly take my name off of the Competition Committee, the best I could do was make a lame remark about an emoticon.
:lmao: So your team is playing in SB XLIII yet your thoughts are on the losing coach of SB XL?

:lmao: Cardinals 29

:towelwave: :cry: Steelers 24

(Naturally it's a sheer coincidence that I have 9-4 in a box pool :) )

-QG
:lmao: So your team is playing in SB XLIII yet your thoughts are on the losing coach of SB XL?
What can I say? I'm a renaissance man.Sea Bass, I like and respect you, but it's interesting that you didn't bring out your deadhorse when Seahawks fans like Mad Sweeney were complaining about the calls again earlier this week.

Look, I understand that most FBG Seahawk fans like yourself are different from the fringe. However, when Angry Letter from the Steelers Dan Rooney re: SB XL is up for bid on ebay, and Dan Rooney is ridiculed by Seahawk fans (Go to the Seattle P-I forums anytime. They are still posting, today, that Rooney and Tagliabue orchestrated a fix.) it gets me a little bit grumpy. The sustained lack of sportsmanship is the most I've ever seen from any fanbase (again, not so much in these forums, but overall).

Now that I got that out of my system, I'll try to be a good boy again. :kicksrock:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Jerk said:
:confused: Cardinals 29

-QG
Sea Bass, interesting that you didn't bring out your deadhorse when Seahawks fans like Mad Sweeney were complaining about the calls again earlier this week. Look, I understand that most FBG Seahawk fans like yourself are different from the fringe. However, when a Angry Letter from the Steelers Dan Rooney re: SB XL is up for bid on ebay, and Dan Rooney is ridiculed by Seahawk fans (Go to the Seattle P-I forums anytime. They are still posting, today, that Rooney and Tagliabue orchestrated a fix.) it gets me a little bit grumpy. The sustained lack of sportsmanship is the most I've ever seen from any fanbase (again, not so much in these forums, but overall).
Not sure what your second paragraph is about so I won't respond.I may not have used a deadhorse, but I did respond to MS's points in that thread, look it up. A difference in the two threads is that his was in a thread about worst SB memories while this thread is about predicting the score for this weeks game. Although the reasons are open for debate, that night is a bad SB memory for all Hawk fans

The Jerk said:
:lmao: Cardinals 29

-QG
:doh: So your team is playing in SB XLIII yet your thoughts are on the losing coach of SB XL?
Sea Bass, interesting that you didn't bring out your deadhorse when Seahawks fans like Mad Sweeney were complaining about the calls again earlier this week. Look, I understand that most FBG Seahawk fans like yourself are different from the fringe. However, when a Angry Letter from the Steelers Dan Rooney re: SB XL is up for bid on ebay, and Dan Rooney is ridiculed by Seahawk fans (Go to the Seattle P-I forums anytime. They are still posting, today, that Rooney and Tagliabue orchestrated a fix.) it gets me a little bit grumpy. The sustained lack of sportsmanship is the most I've ever seen from any fanbase (again, not so much in these forums, but overall).
Not sure what your second paragraph is about so I won't respond.I may not have used a deadhorse, but I did respond to MS's points in that thread, look it up. A difference in the two threads is that his was in a thread about worst SB memories while this thread is about predicting the score for this weeks game. Although the reasons are open for debate, that night is a bad SB memory for all Hawk fans
The second paragraph is fairly self-explanatory. Click the link and/or visit the P-I forums to see what I'm describing firsthand.As I said in my edit, I'll try to be a good boy now. My apologies for hitting below the belt.

Jerk, I have always respected your beliefs and the detail that you use in making your case. I will continue to do so. There are people on this board that I could see turning any thread into disrespecting Hawk, Brown, and Bengal fans. I am surprised that you chose this route.

Sorry for the hijack.

Two Deep said:
I'll startPittsburg 21Arizona 17
blowout..AZ 31Pitt 17
Tanner, I know you've been pretty adamant that the Cards are going to win easily so I was wondering if you've put down any money on the game and if so how much. I am not trying to bait you or anything and it is cool if you don't want to say -- I was just curious.

Two Deep said:
blowout..AZ 31Pitt 17
Tanner, I know you've been pretty adamant that the Cards are going to win easily so I was wondering if you've put down any money on the game and if so how much. I am not trying to bait you or anything and it is cool if you don't want to say -- I was just curious.
Based on this thread, I would think the Steelers were the underdog. I like it that way.

Arizona - 35

Pittsburgh - 16

Co-MVP - Fitz/Warner

The Steelers will settle for FGs early and it will cost them the game as Arizona runs away with it in the 3rd quarter.

fred_1_15301 said:
Godsbrother said:
blowout..AZ 31Pitt 17
Based on this thread, I would think the Steelers were the underdog. I like it that way.
That doesn't surprise me -- I think a lot of people are pulling for the Cards and this is a tough SB to figure, which is exactly why I am staying away from betting it.However Tanner seems to be very certain that the Cards win in a blowout so I was wondering how much $$$ he is putting down on the Cards.

I HATE all the Cardinal love, we don't know how to handle it. I am too nervous to make a prediction :unsure: , and as a Cards fan, I just pray the Steelers don't run back the openning kickoff.

I HATE all the Cardinal love, we don't know how to handle it. I am too nervous to make a prediction :lmao: , and as a Cards fan, I just pray the Steelers don't run back the openning kickoff.
Yeah after all look at what that did for the Bears a couple years ago :shrug: -QG

QuizGuy66 said:
Day Drinker said:
I HATE all the Cardinal love, we don't know how to handle it. I am too nervous to make a prediction :lmao: , and as a Cards fan, I just pray the Steelers don't run back the openning kickoff.
Yeah after all look at what that did for the Bears a couple years ago :confused: -QG
....and Ohio St against Florida a couple years ago.

Day Drinker said:
I HATE all the Cardinal love, we don't know how to handle it. I am too nervous to make a prediction :thumbdown: , and as a Cards fan, I just pray the Steelers don't run back the openning kickoff.
That seems unlikely since the Steelers have tended to defer when they win the toss.

Users who are viewing this thread