What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Question for FBG's Matt Waldman? (1 Viewer)

laughinboy_2000

Footballguy
Just wondering if it's possible to get your top five, ten, or fifteen at each position this year. I know you've got your hands full with the season right around the corner. I've followed your material since you were with another fantasy football site that will remain nameless and I'm a big fan. Curious to see where you have some players ranked. I'm sure other FBGer's would love it as well. :lmao:

Good luck this season to all. :lmao:

Just wondering if it's possible to get your top five, ten, or fifteen at each position this year. I know you've got your hands full with the season right around the corner. I've followed your material since you were with another fantasy football site that will remain nameless and I'm a big fan. Curious to see where you have some players ranked. I'm sure other FBGer's would love it as well. :goodposting:Good luck this season to all. :moneybag:
His rankings are posted with the others. You can exclude the rest so that you just get his.

Just wondering if it's possible to get your top five, ten, or fifteen at each position this year. I know you've got your hands full with the season right around the corner. I've followed your material since you were with another fantasy football site that will remain nameless and I'm a big fan. Curious to see where you have some players ranked. I'm sure other FBGer's would love it as well. :goodposting:Good luck this season to all. :moneybag:
His rankings are posted with the others. You can exclude the rest so that you just get his.
Hmmm.. Maybe I just did not look hard enough. I see the typical FBG guys, I'll take a look. Thanks... :lmao:

Just wondering if it's possible to get your top five, ten, or fifteen at each position this year. I know you've got your hands full with the season right around the corner. I've followed your material since you were with another fantasy football site that will remain nameless and I'm a big fan. Curious to see where you have some players ranked. I'm sure other FBGer's would love it as well. :goodposting:Good luck this season to all. :thumbup:
Hmmm.. Maybe I just did not look hard enough. I see the typical FBG guys, I'll take a look. Thanks... :thumbup:
Still having hard time finding. Someone point me in the direction?

Just wondering if it's possible to get your top five, ten, or fifteen at each position this year. I know you've got your hands full with the season right around the corner. I've followed your material since you were with another fantasy football site that will remain nameless and I'm a big fan. Curious to see where you have some players ranked. I'm sure other FBGer's would love it as well. :goodposting:

Good luck this season to all. :thumbup:
Hmmm.. Maybe I just did not look hard enough. I see the typical FBG guys, I'll take a look. Thanks... :thumbup:
try this

Just wondering if it's possible to get your top five, ten, or fifteen at each position this year. I know you've got your hands full with the season right around the corner. I've followed your material since you were with another fantasy football site that will remain nameless and I'm a big fan. Curious to see where you have some players ranked. I'm sure other FBGer's would love it as well. :goodposting:

Good luck this season to all. :thumbup:
try this
:thumbup: Nice Novice, exactly what I was looking for...

Users who are viewing this thread