What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Quick Commish/Rules Question (1 Viewer)

Gordo

Footballguy
Our league screwed up and accidentally set the trade deadline in our league for today. The problem is that this weeks games have already started. Normally once the weeks games start, your roster cannot change.

So would you:

Trade goes through, but not change each team's rosters until next week?

or

Trade goes through, and have the commish make the roster changes effective for this weekends games? (if they haven't already played)

Trade goes through, and have the commish make the roster changes effective for this weekends games? (if they haven't already played)
I would say this is the way to do it. The only players I would say can't be traded are those that already started for a fantasy team. So if Torain sat on someone's bench, he could be traded (even though he already played), but if the Cutler owner started him, he can't.

I would say this is the way to do it. The only players I would say can't be traded are those that already started for a fantasy team. So if Torain sat on someone's bench, he could be traded (even though he already played), but if the Cutler owner started him, he can't.
I see no reason to not let it go through this week....

Our league screwed up and accidentally set the trade deadline in our league for today. The problem is that this weeks games have already started. Normally once the weeks games start, your roster cannot change.So would you:Trade goes through, but not change each team's rosters until next week?orTrade goes through, and have the commish make the roster changes effective for this weekends games? (if they haven't already played)
What do you normally do if a trade is agreed to after rosters cannot be changed? Do you wait and put it through when the games are done? If so, stay consistent and do it. As long as the trade is agreed to and submitted to the league properly by the deadline, the fact it isn't executed until after the deadline shouldn't be an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread