What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Quick prediction (1 Viewer)

PatsFanCT

Footballguy
With a rookie salary cap pretty much guaranteed, I can see Belichick trading both first round picks for Nick Fairley. The biggest weakness by far on the Pats is their lack of pass rush. With Wilfork in the middle, Warren coming back and Fairley, this could be a devastating group.

I know this isn't BB's style, but he's no dummy. With a rookie salary cap and still plenty of other picks in the next three rounds, this is a risk worth taking.

Thoughts?

With a rookie salary cap pretty much guaranteed, I can see Belichick trading both first round picks for Nick Fairley. The biggest weakness by far on the Pats is their lack of pass rush. With Wilfork in the middle, Warren coming back and Fairley, this could be a devastating group.

I know this isn't BB's style, but he's no dummy. With a rookie salary cap and still plenty of other picks in the next three rounds, this is a risk worth taking.

Thoughts?
This is why he won't do it. 2 picks in the 1st round are better than the #1 overall. He may try and trade one 1st and other picks but not both 1sts.

Users who are viewing this thread