What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Raiders at Dolphins** (-12, 46.5) 1:00 - Hardcore '74 Reunion at Hard Rock (1 Viewer)

Raiders are reborn under Antonio.
Dolphins off a bye.
Raiders are suddenly fun to watch.
Dolphins beat up on less talented teams but can't win against good teams.
Are The Raiders suddenly a good team?
Hmmm...

Fins- 31
Vegas Pirates- 23

I was a little surprised we haven't had more banter this week between 2 storied franchises

-The Raiders only have 1 win less than the 6-3 Miami Dolphins, keep that in mind today.
Point spread seems a bit high to me, I see something more like 21-16, 24-20, Miami's Defense has not been great but they look better with Ramsey and others coming back from injuries

-Please no new injuries today, Miami has been short handed on the OL all season.
Armstead and Connor at Center expected to play today, Hunt is out and is a top RG in the NFL, that guy is going to be missed today.

Both Dolphins Guards (Hunt & Jones) out for today’s game - being replaced by Eichenberg & Cotton. This is a problem.

Can see the Dolphins running right at Crosby and if the Raiders play a lot of zone coverage Tua will be throwing to open pockets all day long.

Excited to see Mostert & Achane lined up together in the backfield again.

Good defenses have shut down Miami and Tyreek. Only 14, 17, and 20 points vs KC, PHI, and BUF. Can McDaniel scheme plays to others such as the TEs, Wilson, and Waddle? In my book, McDaniel needs to adjust his game plan if Miami is to make a splash in the playoffs. There need to be some easy completions to the TEs and on short crossers.

Phins are a different at home and the reborn Raiders have yet to play on the road

On paper this is a slaughter of epic proportions with Tyreek Hill scoring 3 loooong TDs and breaking the yards after catch record .

In reality the Raiders will somehow play tough enough and keep it close , maybe even eke out a win

Last edited:
This is a reality check game for the Raiders after facing NY teams the last 2 weeks. I don't see Miami's passing game having any trouble in this one, and I think they do a solid job on the Raiders offense.

Dolphins and the under.

Starting AOC in a superflex league (only other viable options are Herbert or Foreman v Detroit). Madman or genius time in the fantasy season.

Miami gives up 17 yards on a play action bootleg
-Next play Parham is flagged for Holding

1st and 20 for Vegas they shoot themselves in the foot when they seized quick momentum
They are going to be facing 3rd and 16, if Miami can avoid a flag, likely force a punt

Van Ginkel punches it out, might be the play stands vs confirmed

Or it could be Vegas ball 4th down and a punt.
-Anyone with the Miami defense today is going tob e very interested in this play

Rare miss for Hanson on RedZone, not aware that the QB slide is only a dead ball if feet first

I've seen guys called for flags for what Howard did at the end to Adams
Whatever he let up on the previous play, he lights up Adams on the tackle very next play

Duel going on here all day

Miami OL is getting pushed around for the most part right now, Tua no time to throw, not much in the running lanes

-And on 3rd down as I'm typing, Tua is sacked but...they get bailed out with a holding call on defense, incredible!

Achane went into the medical tent, really has not emerged from there and I doubt we see him again today

That is sad after waiting 4-5-6 weeks for this guy to return.

Achane has walked off to the locker room
Got his legs pinned underneath him, did come off the field under his own power
Likely won't return to the IR but you need to be aware that he can be out of a game at any moment based on what we've seen so far.

I hope Mostert can make it the whole game, Wilson was inactive and Ahmed is all they have left to offer. Miami could be 1-Dimensional come 3rd/4th Q

Achane has walked off to the locker room
Got his legs pinned underneath him, did come off the field under his own power
Likely won't return to the IR but you need to be aware that he can be out of a game at any moment based on what we've seen so far.

I hope Mostert can make it the whole game, Wilson was inactive and Ahmed is all they have left to offer. Miami could be 1-Dimensional come 3rd/4th Q
They could consider targeting Waddle more than once, perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread