What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Raiders @ Vikings - Best way to land a ticket? (1 Viewer)

kaso

Footballguy
I'm looking at making a last minute trip to Minnesota to catch this weekends Raider/Viking game.   Might have a buddy join, just waiting for confirmation... 

But looking to confirm what the best way to grab a ticket or tickets are... I've had friends use a scalper/re-seller for NHL games in the past.  Not sure if that is still a thing or a real option... Would there be tickets at the box office if I just walk up?  Or any of you selling?

We're Canadian and the exchange rate hits us for an extra 30% on dollar!  

I was in MN for just over a month Mid July-Mid August and used SEATGEEK to buy Twins Tickets.  Lots more available on this than StubHub.  E-Tix so no delivery or pick up issues.  Before or after, I HIGHLY recommend Lyfting over to Surly Brewing.  Awesome outdoor space if the weather is nice.  

when i do away games, i just go through the usual channels.  TM, SH, NFL ticket exchange, even craig's list, eBay, scalper.  it's always worked out, one way or another.

All tickets for Vikings games are digital now so your best bet is to go through the NFL ticket exchange.  You will enjoy the new stadium, it is AWESOME and so much better than the old pooper dome.

BTW,  SKOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in MN for just over a month Mid July-Mid August and used SEATGEEK to buy Twins Tickets.  Lots more available on this than StubHub.  E-Tix so no delivery or pick up issues.  Before or after, I HIGHLY recommend Lyfting over to Surly Brewing.  Awesome outdoor space if the weather is nice.  
Another vote for Surly.  I miss that beer.  Probably one of the few things I miss about living there.  

Users who are viewing this thread