What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ranking RBs - redraft standard non-ppr (1 Viewer)

CariocaSean

Footballguy
We are four weeks in. How do the RBs rate going forward? I find this discussion interesting for trade prospecting.

I have them:

1. Jamaal Charles

2. Demarco Murray

3. Marshawn Lynch

4. Le'Veon Bell

5. Giovani Bernard

6. Matt Forte

7. Lesean McCoy

8. Alfred Morris

9. Rashad Jennings

After this it gets pretty dodgy. Here are some other names to consider for top 12 - 18.

Mark Ingram - when he gets back healthy, can he fit in this top 12 mix? He was before the injury.

Matt Asiata - obviously coming off a huge game. He could get enough opportunity to get top 12.

Arian Foster - health concerns are always present with Foster at this point in his career. But if he is healthy he probably belongs on the above list.

Chris Ivory - same injury concerns as Arian Foster. Has pulled ahead of Chris Johnson.

Frank Gore - is SF recommitted to the running game? How will the splits with Hyde look going forward?

CJ Spiller - The limited opportunties are holding him back. Maybe the Bills start scoring more TDs with Orton at QB.

Ahmad Bradshaw - Has probably gotten a disproportionate ratio of TDs among the Colts RBs. Injuries always seem to crop up. He left in a walking boot on Sunday. I think he trails off (been a RB 1 so far).

Montee Ball - Complete dud so far. You would think he would be able to be productive in this offense at some point.

Ryan Matthews - will the running game bounce back when he gets healthy, or are will it continue to be anemic?

Zac Stacy - not really involved in the passing game. Plays in an extremely tough division. Just a bad offense.

Trent Richardson - everybody's favorite whipping boy, but... has been very involved. He isn't going anywhere. Is getting goal line opportunties. Is on a high powered offense.

Lamar Miller/Knowshon Moreno - looks like a committee when Moreno gets back. Miller has been successful. This probably keeps them in the low end RB2 territory unless one is off the field.

Justin Forsett - Looks to have assumed the lead role, but will he be able to be relied on for the rest of the season?

Cleveland RBs - Three headed monster.

Thoughts on who emerges from the mess? Top 10?

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone can emerge out of the Cleveland backfield as a 20 or more touch guy whoever it is will be top 12.

Also I could see Matthews delivering some pretty stellar numbers when he comes back. He looked great before he went down and chargers are dying to run the ball with some talent

Users who are viewing this thread