What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rashad Jennings (1 Viewer)

Childress

Footballguy
Since I was eliminated from playoff contention in my dynasty league I have been shopping Rashad Jennings for anything I can get assuming Williams takes over next season. As the season has worn on though I have been more and more impressed by Jennings while Williams has not really stood out.

My quest is does Rashad Jennings have any dynasty value past this year? What would a playoff team give to get him? What you you give if selling?

His dynasty value is pretty low. The Giants offense looks better when he's in there, but he's 29 yrs old. I can see them bringing him back as the starter next year, because Williams has not proven he can handle the job. The Giants have much bigger needs than RB, so they may hold off drafting one until 2016. Then again, if Coughlin gets canned or retires, the new regime may want to bring in a guy of their own, or sign a FA like Matthews. All of this leads to low dynasty value especially this time of the year.

I'm currently trying to acquire him as a last minute push and am offering Cruz for Jennings and a 3rd. I expect to hear back soon...

I think he has the same value next year that he has this year, Williams is never going to be the main RB there. And I'm someone who likes Williams.

Thank for the replies.

I just feel I was blinded by the numbers 29 year old, 1st time as a real feature, under valued rb market, rookie waiting in the wings. Even considering all that I bet Jennings is a RB2 all year in 2015.

Users who are viewing this thread