What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rate the 80s Song: Eric Carmen's "Hungry Eyes" (1 Viewer)

Rate "Hungry Eyes"

• 5 - Epic Song

• 4 - Good Song

• 3 - Average Song, Meh

• 2 - Not My Kind of Song

• 1 - Terrible

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow 2 Eric Carmen references in 10 minutes. ... We were joking about the dog staying home alone in the window asking Alexa to play "All By Myself"

I think it’s hard to separate the song from the movie. In my case, it’s my wife’s favorite song from her favorite movie and puts her in the mood. So in my case, I would have voted 6 - Tonight’s Gonna Be A Good, Good Night. I don’t even mind when she calls me Patrick anymore. I’ve gotten used to it.

everyone is entitled to thier opinion on music but this is the one exceptoin to that rule because this is pure and utter crap take that to the bank bromigos
:lol:

Don't hold back, SWC - we'd like to know your true feelings.

• Laughing
Reactions: SWC
moar precipitous fall ...

Cartman, from the Strawbs to this terlit paper ...

or

Dan Hartman from the Edgar Winter group (C'MON AND TAKE A FREE RIDE YEHYEAHYEHYEAH), to "I Can Dream About You"

:popcorn:

moar precipitous fall ...

Cartman, from the Strawbs to this terlit paper ...

or

Dan Hartman from the Edgar Winter group (C'MON AND TAKE A FREE RIDE YEHYEAHYEHYEAH), to "I Can Dream About You"

:popcorn:
I Can Dream About You isn't the low point either - Instant Replay is a doozie.

Users who are viewing this thread