What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Real College Bowl Pick'em- $50 entry (1 Viewer)

Just trying to prevent a possible problem here...

It appears the "away" teams don't have a point spread attached to them. Seems odd.

Score:

Home:

pts:

Away:

Score:

TU

Wyo

Ohio

+3.5

USU

SDSU

LA-L

FlaI

Marsh

TCU

LouT

ASU

+13

BSU

Up to 20 members paid....21 if Chase's check gets here soon....22 if Eddie's wife says its ok

Looks like $800 to the winner and $250 to second as it stands...

Just trying to prevent a possible problem here...It appears the "away" teams don't have a point spread attached to them. Seems odd.Score:Home:pts:Away:Score: Status: 0TU-7Wyo0 0Ohio+3.5USU0 0SDSU-5.5LA-L0 0FlaI-4.5Marsh0 0TCU-11LouT0 0ASU+13BSU0
Dont think its a problem....I think that is just the format they use

'BRONG said:
'fasteddie_21 said:
Almost positive I'm in...will confirm tonight if so.
Tell her I say hi.
Guilty as charged. We're pinching pennies for when we buy our first house after the new year :shrug: Oh, plus, she'd like to help pick...I outkicked my coverage and married a hot chick who loves sports :)The $1k would help ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
IMPORTANT NOTE

According to the staff at poolhost.com, all picks need to be made up front. So dont just pick this weekends games and think you have time to pick Bama and LSU...gotta pick em now.

I will be putting together a list of who is who in the pool once everything gets settled.

Then I will boot out all of the non paying members (if there are any).

Last day to enter...

Have Chase's check on the way and fast eddie must have slept through the day yesterday...looking at 23 members...

1150 in the prize pool

$900 and $250 payout right now?

We will decide once we know the total players. Wanna maybe get $1000 to the winner.

Somehow forgot to add TigerFan and cosjobs....so we are up to 23 members with 2 pending.

I suspect Chase's check will be here today and we are waiting for FE...

25 people AT LEAST

Names on poolhost that I am not sure who they are:

CAPSLOCKISHOWIFEEL

deezel629

People that I dont have matched up yet:

Unlucky

Brong

Keys

Maninthebox

cosjobs

Looks like 3 people havent signed up yet...

My guess is capslock is brong :lmao:

Okay, Okay....I guess I'll defend my title. :flex:

Money just sent.

I forgot to put my info in the message though. The last payment you see is for eoMMan.

Names on poolhost that I am not sure who they are:CAPSLOCKISHOWIFEELdeezel629People that I dont have matched up yet:UnluckyBrongKeysManintheboxcosjobsLooks like 3 people havent signed up yet...My guess is capslock is brong :lmao:
I won't be able to sign up/pick until tonight. Blocked at work.

Did I read that right that we have to pick all of the games first? If not, how much time do we have? 5 min before kickoff of each game?

Did I read that right that we have to pick all of the games first? If not, how much time do we have? 5 min before kickoff of each game?
According to the support there, you cannot set the pool up to pick 5 minutes before each game. You pick them all before tomorrow's kickoff.Check the FAQ on the website. I would think it was possible, but apparently not.

Names on poolhost that I am not sure who they are:deezel629
This is me. Is there a way to change the name of my pick set on this site?
I doubt it...I can delete the entry and you can just re register I guess...but is it really worth it?
Nope, we're good. Just figured it'd be easier if my name matched my handle here. Didn't realize you had to use your ID as your pick set name. :bag:
Once we get it all straightened out, I'm sure Derek will edit the first post with the aliai of our aliaiCAPSLOCKISHOWIFEELcos

Last edited by a moderator:
Too lazy to look, did we decide to use the lines posted on poolhost instead of a spreadsheet this yr?

Its that time of year again

$50 entry fee and will pay out all of the money obviously. Hoping to get more than last year, which is why I dropped the fee a little bit. Multiple entries are welcome.

We will pay out based on how many spots enter. Once the spreads come out for the games, I will send out the spreadsheet with all of the games and spreads we will be picking. Tiebreakers are BCS games correct, then total points in the championship game.

Last year the winners were:

EoMMan- $800

GM- $250

My email and paypal is derek.boesken@gmail.com

Paypal a few extra bucks if it wont let you send a gift.

I am setting the league up on a website this year.

Poolhost.com

For the Pool's Login Name type: FFA2011

For the Pool's Password type: joebryant

Once you paypal your entry fee, I will put you on the LIST.

Last year we had 14 participants. Shooting for 30 this year.

1)Derek245583

2)Unlucky

3)EastCoastBias

4)Texasheat

5)Themeanmachine

6)Timschochet

7)GreenGuy

8)Garret

9)BRONG

10)guru_007

11)Tat

12)The Ref

13)Bryan11Joseph

14)GeneralMalaise

15)Keys

16)ManintheBox

17)The Real Hipster Doofus

18)ArbyMelt

19)Getzlaf15

20)ThePrince

21)Nipbac

22)Cosjobs

23)TigerFan

24)eoMMan

25)Shake Zula

26)Chase Stuart

27)doowain

28)cheese

29)PNISHTHM

30)

I thought I mentioned this in the OP, but I am too lazy to look...

PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME IN THE PAYPAL...I am having a #### of a time figuring out who is who. Some I know, some I do not.

Thanks...still growing #####es.

Just put $1500 in the subtitle already. That should rope in a few more suckers like MoP, etc.

Will post the website aliai on Monday or something at work...not gonna waste precious weekend time doing that.

Got most of them figured out.

I thought I mentioned this in the OP, but I am too lazy to look...PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME IN THE PAYPAL...I am having a #### of a time figuring out who is who. Some I know, some I do not.Thanks...still growing #####es.
My email from paypal is pnishthm@aol.com I figured that would be obvious as to who sent it. :boxing: Let's get it on!

You know what, I would just go ahead and dangle 2,000 in the subtitle. :lmao: What are they gonna sue us?

Users who are viewing this thread