What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Redskins Sign Free Agents OL Crummey, TE Goode (1 Viewer)

datonn

Footballguy
I was working the News Blogger tonight, when I came across the Redskins signing free agents offensive lineman Andrew Crummey and tight end Jason Goode to contracts. "Crummey" and "Goode." Just one of the funnier headlines I've come across when working the News Blogger over the past 3+ years now, LOL.

For what it's worth, I suppose my money would be on "Goode," while "Crummey" sounds like MUCH more of a long shot. :pirate:

A couple years ago the Falcons drafted Wane Bacon and Demetrius Veal. Somebody in their war room must've been hungry that day.

Until they make the final roster, the rule in camp needs to be that they always need to sit next to each other.

Edit - that would be an awesome law firm name. Very memorable.

Last edited by a moderator:
if the law firm or movie career doesn't work out, Crummey could always try the NFL.

This sounds encouraging (from draftguys.com ranking of offensive guards):

8. Andrew Crummey - Maryland 6-5/301

Andrew has great burst and would be a great pulling guard in the NFL, he looks the part and is plenty powerful and could lineup in any style of offense and fit well.

Until they make the final roster, the rule in camp needs to be that they always need to sit next to each other.
Ya, like "Dingle" and "Berry" of WVU last year! Did you ever see that picture? (sitting next to each other on the bench)Hilarious!

datonn said:
I was working the News Blogger tonight, when I came across the Redskins signing free agents offensive lineman Andrew Crummey and tight end Jason Goode to contracts. "Crummey" and "Goode." Just one of the funnier headlines I've come across when working the News Blogger over the past 3+ years now, LOL.For what it's worth, I suppose my money would be on "Goode," while "Crummey" sounds like MUCH more of a long shot. :wub:
Good one datonn!

Users who are viewing this thread