What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

reggie bush predicted totals (1 Viewer)

The offense will be good...we all know that. The only question now is how many of this targets get taken by Shockey. I would think Bush will be closer to 70 catches and 160 carries or so.

personally I cant stand that the guy is on my team but I believe he might be able to reach 1300 yards and 10 tds. if it doesnt happen this year it will never happen.

I hear that he has really dedicated himself this offseason to becoming more successful next year- I hope it happens

These numbers are completely gibberish and nonsense if you ask me.

Even if you assume that he has the carries and receptions that are listed [which I think are extreme and not anywhere near attainable], the 1,700 yards is not even close.

That computes to 800 rushing yards and around 600 receiving yards and a maximum of 1,400 totally yards based on his two years of performance.

Now to address his TD's ... yeash. He had only 6 through 12 games last year and has only 14 in his first two years.

Those predictions completely ignore the fact that Reggie got hurt and will be lucky in his first year back from a knee injury to accomplish what he had before. They also ignore the fact that the Saints have other RB's and now Shockey.

Bush will finish with no more than the following:

192 Rushes

700 Rushing Yards

6 Rushing TDs

64 Receptions

400 Receiving Yards

2 Receiving TDs

I would say there is a much better chance of Bush missing 5-6 games due to inury than attaining those numbers.

Did Bush even have a 20 yard run last year?

wow. just. wow.

those totals out of the guy who can't even run better than Aaron Stecker or Pierre Thomas?

i hope the guys in my league read this article. unbelievable.

Users who are viewing this thread