What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Reggie Bush (1 Viewer)

jdubs952

Footballguy
Does anyone have any insight here? I traded Mike Williams (sea) for reggie last week, but I have no idea what is going on with the saints backfield w/ PT and RB coming back.

NO homers? Bush owners?

I expect a repeat of last late season with Reggie. As long as he stays healthy a whole lot a catches, some games he will get a lot of ground yards and Td's and other games disappear. It will all depend on how the defenses prepare for Reggie and what they open up in other facets because they are keying on him.

I just traded Santana Moss for him in a PPR.

It seems like perhaps I gave up a lot, but I felt ok about it since I'm relatively stacked at WR (Calvn Johnson, DJax, Steve Johnson, Collie , Sidney Rice and Crabtree) This league is super thin on Rbs. Im hoping with PT banged up, they can lean a little more heavy on Reggie down the stretch. And with the PPR angle, hopefully he can produce. (I say this knowing he is my RB4)

If he blows up jackpot if not, worth the risk

:goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a good question. Is he a borderline or solid RB3/Flex each week here on out? One concern is that Bush's numbers drop if/when Thomas comes back. Not sure if I'd have the confidence starting Bush regularly, even as a flex, unless the matchup is great. If Thomas comes back, Bush's presence will benefit Thomas more than himself.

I like Bush a lot, but don't think he will be anything more than an RB3 going forward with inconsistency be the key. I would lump him in with other RB3-like players such as Thomas, Forte, BJGE, Jacobs, M Bush, Addai, Thomas Jones, Moreno, etc. Let me clarify that many of these RBs I mentioned are RB2 talent-wise, they just haven't been scoring consistently enough for me to confidently play them as my RB2 every week.

I agree w/ the inconsistency angle... I've got him rostered in a start 2 RB, no flex league. He's pretty much useless (simply carrying him yet as I lost bidding wars for other players, & for emergency depth). Good luck trying to figure out the games when he puts up numbers, even for you guys who can use him at flex; probably not much easier than deciding between kickers on a weekly basis.

Users who are viewing this thread