What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replithentic Sports Jerseys (1 Viewer)

I'd be interested in getting on the next order too. Wanna get one or two before I make a large order myself. Did I read in this thread you can use paypal if you email them your order first?? Anyone have experience with this?

I'd be interested in getting on the next order too. Wanna get one or two before I make a large order myself. Did I read in this thread you can use paypal if you email them your order first?? Anyone have experience with this?
Yes. If you submit your order and mark Western Union as your payment, you can then contact them and ask them to send you a PayPal request.

I wore the '86 LT throwback jersey Sunday morning at the local supermarket, and where I live is the heart of Giants territory. Some guy passes by and does a double-take, pointing at the jersey: "Is that the Spider Lockhart patch?" Yep, I say, this is an '86 throwback jersey. "Whoa, that's friggin' awesome!!" That was really cool.

Just so everyone knows I've had a ton of issues I've been dealing with which delayed me placing this order. Jessie has it and we are verifying availability now. I will get this out ASAP once it gets to me.

Wife will be induced on Friday.

Mom is out of the hospital, but I'm still running her to umpteen doctors appointments,

Now, last Monday, my 14yo fractured a vetebrae and I've had to get him bone scans, etc. He is getting fitted for a back brace tomorrow.

Plus, I've been interviewing for a new job.

Fun times! I know, excuses excuses. ;)

Just so everyone knows I've had a ton of issues I've been dealing with which delayed me placing this order. Jessie has it and we are verifying availability now. I will get this out ASAP once it gets to me.Wife will be induced on Friday.Mom is out of the hospital, but I'm still running her to umpteen doctors appointments,Now, last Monday, my 14yo fractured a vetebrae and I've had to get him bone scans, etc. He is getting fitted for a back brace tomorrow.Plus, I've been interviewing for a new job.Fun times! I know, excuses excuses. :rolleyes:
Wow, I'll be praying for you. Lots going on.

Just so everyone knows I've had a ton of issues I've been dealing with which delayed me placing this order. Jessie has it and we are verifying availability now. I will get this out ASAP once it gets to me.Wife will be induced on Friday.Mom is out of the hospital, but I'm still running her to umpteen doctors appointments,Now, last Monday, my 14yo fractured a vetebrae and I've had to get him bone scans, etc. He is getting fitted for a back brace tomorrow.Plus, I've been interviewing for a new job.Fun times! I know, excuses excuses. :lmao:
Congrats!!Godspeed to your momGet well soon to your teenGood luck on the job!I think that about covers it!

Just so everyone knows I've had a ton of issues I've been dealing with which delayed me placing this order. Jessie has it and we are verifying availability now. I will get this out ASAP once it gets to me.Wife will be induced on Friday.Mom is out of the hospital, but I'm still running her to umpteen doctors appointments,Now, last Monday, my 14yo fractured a vetebrae and I've had to get him bone scans, etc. He is getting fitted for a back brace tomorrow.Plus, I've been interviewing for a new job.Fun times! I know, excuses excuses. :goodposting:
And I thought my life was stressful. Hope everything works out for you!

Just so everyone knows I've had a ton of issues I've been dealing with which delayed me placing this order. Jessie has it and we are verifying availability now. I will get this out ASAP once it gets to me.Wife will be induced on Friday.Mom is out of the hospital, but I'm still running her to umpteen doctors appointments,Now, last Monday, my 14yo fractured a vetebrae and I've had to get him bone scans, etc. He is getting fitted for a back brace tomorrow.Plus, I've been interviewing for a new job.Fun times! I know, excuses excuses. :lmao:
Congrats!!Godspeed to your momGet well soon to your teenGood luck on the job!I think that about covers it!
:goodposting:

Planning on placing a small order tomorrow, what have you guys found as the best and safest way to pay?

Anything else I should make sure to do or not do when placing the order to make sure it goes smoothly?

Thanks!

Planning on placing a small order tomorrow, what have you guys found as the best and safest way to pay?Anything else I should make sure to do or not do when placing the order to make sure it goes smoothly?Thanks!
I've used PayPal. Just placed my third order and haven't had any problems with the first two.

Was about to place an order but 2 are out of stock.

I sent a couple emails over the last couple days but no response yet.

Have you guys ran into any problems with jerseys showing out of stock?

Did you go ahead and order the other jerseys?

Can they add them to the order to ship when available?

How long did it take for them to come back in stock?

Thanks for any help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,Planning on placing an order this afternoon but need 1 more jersey to round it out.Not looking to put a whole FGB order together, just looking for one more jersey.FBG Standard rates apply...

Order 1 = $34.00Order 2-4= $33.00 ea.
PM me your address, desired FB jersey team (home or away) player name, and size.I'll send back the address for Paypal

how much are they if we get the jersey total above 5?

They are 26 a piece on the site on an order above 5- I know we would need to add a few bucks for shipping etc....seems like we could get more than a 5 jersey total with a few guys here....

Last edited by a moderator:
how much are they if we get the jersey total above 5? They are 26 a piece on the site on an order above 5- I know we would need to add a few bucks for shipping etc....seems like we could get more than a 5 jersey total with a few guys here....
That's already for over 5 jerseys, just using the same price Pizza has because he's done this a bunch of times and assume he knows what the shipping will end up better than I do.

how much are they if we get the jersey total above 5? They are 26 a piece on the site on an order above 5- I know we would need to add a few bucks for shipping etc....seems like we could get more than a 5 jersey total with a few guys here....
Just placed the order, will let you know as I hear anything.

Lehigh98 said:
Romofan said:
Just placed the order, will let you know as I hear anything.
I wish I would have checked here sooner, I would have loved to have gotten in on that order.

just wanna add my 2 thumbs up just in case people who didnt order are worried if/when they wanna order

i got 5 jerseys (red cooley/white chris johnson/afl finnegan/blue witten/yankees jeter)

they came quick & look great.....no problems!!

2 thumbs up!

Well, I've loved this place until recently! For whatever reason, Jessie hasn't responded to my last 3 emails!!! I have a large order in so I hope eveyone is patient. I just sent her my 3rd email this morning, so I'm hopeful to get this resolved ASAP.

As far as quality goes, no concerns on my part.

Well, I've loved this place until recently! For whatever reason, Jessie hasn't responded to my last 3 emails!!! I have a large order in so I hope eveyone is patient. I just sent her my 3rd email this morning, so I'm hopeful to get this resolved ASAP.As far as quality goes, no concerns on my part.
She? hadn't been responding to my emails over the last few days either.Just got a response back yesterday around 1 PM though. So maybe they're away off over the weekend? (They're about 12 hours ahead of us)

A friend of mine just had a major issue with his last order. This was his third order of ~20 jerseys each order. He ordered on 9/2, hadn't received the order and finally just heard from Jessie. Apparently this shipment was caught in customs and Jessie had to go pick it up since it didn't pass customs. She just resent it yesterday so we'll see if he gets it this time.

mine took like a week......ordered last Sunday, they came today

on the customs slip it said "present" :-)

especially how i had to pay with paypal, meaning, the process "jessie" made me go through......they must not be allowed to send "fake" jerseys to the US.........they must have to cover they arses

I'm trying to send the payment via PayPal to that muyu10000 address but PayPal is giving me the message "This recipient is currently unable to receive money."

Has anyone else had this issue (I think it was mentioned before) and how did you get them the money?

Thanks!

I'm trying to send the payment via PayPal to that muyu10000 address but PayPal is giving me the message "This recipient is currently unable to receive money."Has anyone else had this issue (I think it was mentioned before) and how did you get them the money?Thanks!
she/he needs to give you a new address they have created as paypal has blocked that one.

Any cool throwbacks or old time players? I have not seen any on the site.

Was kind of hoping there would be a Cincinnati Reds - Eric Davis jersey on there... but nothing.

I tried to place an order yesterday but it seemed to have problems accepting my CC i tried visa and master card. looks like I may have to email and use paypal.

I got this error from paypal

This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

is this temp problem? anybody have this before?

Has anyone been recieving extra jerseys in their order? When I placed my last order, they included 2 Jerome Bettis jerseys, but i checked and I was only charged for one.

then a guy from my work saw it, and ordered 5, all 5 came and then the next day he recieved another package with 1 of the jerseys he had already recieved in it. Then 2 days later he got another package with 1 of the jerseys he already recieved. He hasnt been charged for these either. Weird.

I got this error from paypalThis recipient is currently unable to receive money.is this temp problem? anybody have this before?
I emailed them and I got a reply from jesse with a new address to use for paypal. looks like it went threw.it say payment sent to 吴 凤珠

I didn't get in on any of the bulk orders or anything, but just wanted to voice my appreciation for this thread. Ordered a Mark Sanchez blue/gold throwback on Friday. It arrived today (in a teeny little taped up package, which seemed almost comical.) That's pretty fast, considering it came from China.

Sweet jersey at a sweet price. Very happy.

I didn't get in on any of the bulk orders or anything, but just wanted to voice my appreciation for this thread. Ordered a Mark Sanchez blue/gold throwback on Friday. It arrived today (in a teeny little taped up package, which seemed almost comical.) That's pretty fast, considering it came from China. Sweet jersey at a sweet price. Very happy.
:mellow: I'm very glad to hear that people have generally been pleased with their jerseys.I can't imagine the backlash I would have received around here if it turned out that my recommended website was a scam or produced bad quality jerseys.

I got this error from paypalThis recipient is currently unable to receive money.is this temp problem? anybody have this before?
I emailed them and I got a reply from jesse with a new address to use for paypal. looks like it went threw.it say payment sent to 吴 凤珠
What's the new paypal address? I asked for it a few times since placing my order on Friday and she still hasn't sent it to me.

What's the new paypal address? I asked for it a few times since placing my order on Friday and she still hasn't sent it to me.
shop770@gmail.com

shop770@gmail.com
Is this what other people have used?Just wondering how often thay change it.

pizza - has the big order from around Labor Day been placed yet?
Pizza,Also wondering on the status of our Labor Day order. Have not heard from you in a week. Hope all is well. Please update us when you have a moment. Sent you a PM, maybe your box is full.Thanks, Pitt

Users who are viewing this thread