What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Respiratory virus sending hundreds of children to hospitals in Missour (1 Viewer)

rascal

Footballguy
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/06/health/respiratory-virus-midwest/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

A respiratory virus is sending hundreds of children to hospitals in Missouri and possibly throughout the Midwest and beyond, officials say.

The virus causes symptoms like a cold, except worse, and is prompting up to 30 children a day to seek care at one Kansas City hospital, where about 15% of the youngsters were placed in intensive care, officials said.

In a sign of a possible regional outbreak, Colorado, Illinois and Ohio are reporting cases with symptoms similar to the same virus and are awaiting testing results, according to officials and CNN affiliates in those states.

In Kansas City, about 450 children were recently treated at Children's Mercy Hospital, and at least 60 of them received intensive hospitalization, spokesman Jake Jacobson said.

Well, it certainly has nothing to do with the sudden influx of diseased illegal aliens.
A lot of people could get sick from this and you throw that out? Someone needs to punch you in the throat.
and a lot of people could get the Ebola virus...but chances are better if you are exposed.

Should I have blamed it on the influx of diseased illegal aliens?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it certainly has nothing to do with the sudden influx of diseased illegal aliens.
A lot of people could get sick from this and you throw that out? Someone needs to punch you in the throat.

...and my throat is most likely, out of your reach.
You're a troll...

...and if I knew where you lived, I doubt.

You're a troll...

You're a troll...

ooooo....another keyboard commando

Albuquerque NM.

now you know.

Last edited by a moderator:

You're a troll...

You're a troll...

ooooo....another keyboard commando
Nice command of the board...and no. You're the tough guy yipping behind a keyboard; I actually would kick your ass for being a tool.

Varmint said:
If I whipped my #### out, what would you do?
:o
No one is surprised.
Thanks for coming back for seconds, weirdo.
Thanks for whipping it out...

It looked like a penis....only smaller.

It made me feel better about myself
Yes, that's the winning salvo. After the crap you spewed, you relented to my making penis jokes. Way to hang in there, Limbaugh!!!

It's like playing chess with a pigeon.

They knock over all the pieces

Take a crap in the middle of the board..

Then, strut around like they won.

Users who are viewing this thread