What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Revis caught speeding (1 Viewer)

Sammy Traveller

Footballguy
PFT Link

Revis ticketed for driving 81 in a 40 zone

Posted by Michael David Smith on October 15, 2010 12:15 PM ET

Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis was ticketed for speeding and careless driving on his way to practice Thursday morning.

The Star-Ledger reports that the Municipal Court in Livingston, New Jersey, confirmed that Revis was driving 81 miles per hour in a 40 miles per hour zone.

Because Revis was driving more than 40 miles an hour over the speed limit, he'll have to appear in court rather than just pay a ticket.

Livingston Police said Revis was given the ticket in an "uneventful" traffic stop.
Considering his bum hammy, this was probably the fastest he could go.

Go figure. Another Jet in trouble with the law.-QG
A Bungles fan saying this? :hophead: :toilet: :crazy: :lol:I'm sorry the Jets kicked the Bungles butts twice at the end of last year. I'm sorry that Odom has just become the next Bungle to get a 4 game suspension for PEDs. I'm sorry you don't have a QB anymore. I'm sorry your team is 2-3. Take some stock in the fact that the Bungles won't lose this week, as they have a bye. :confused: :goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:
A Bungles fan saying this? :hophead: :toilet: :crazy: :lol:I'm sorry the Jets kicked the Bungles butts twice at the end of last year. I'm sorry that Odom has just become the next Bungle to get a 4 game suspension for PEDs. I'm sorry you don't have a QB anymore. I'm sorry your team is 2-3. Take some stock in the fact that the Bungles won't lose this week, as they have a bye. :thumbup: :goodposting:
Heard nothing from crap from Jets fans I know for a long time about the stuff that largely happened 4 years ago.Can't help pointing out when the shoe is on the other foot.-QG

My favorite always was actually Giants fan who have this total blind spot to a certain linebacker when they envision their pristine history.

Benson's been great since he got away from Chicago. Thx.

-QG

Is it true that he tried to beg off by claiming that 81 blew by him. Week two showed a Revis doing 40 and and a Moss doing 81!!

Not fast enough to catch AD. Didn't he get busted doing 100+ last year? He'll probably get caught doing 100+ this weekend against Dallas too.

A Bungles fan saying this? :hophead: :toilet: :crazy: :lol:I'm sorry the Jets kicked the Bungles butts twice at the end of last year. I'm sorry that Odom has just become the next Bungle to get a 4 game suspension for PEDs. I'm sorry you don't have a QB anymore. I'm sorry your team is 2-3. Take some stock in the fact that the Bungles won't lose this week, as they have a bye. :popcorn: :rolleyes:
Heard nothing from crap from Jets fans I know for a long time about the stuff that largely happened 4 years ago.Can't help pointing out when the shoe is on the other foot.-QG
The truth is every team has it's problem players. I recently saw a report regarding players in trouble with the league by team. I know the Jets were in the lower half of the league, and if I recall correctly, so were the Bengals. Ryan and hard Knocks have drawn attention (some of it not good) and put a target on the Jets, for better or worse. If the Jets continue to win, even more people will jump on the Jets' hater bandwagon. Better get on board now, it's almost filled to capacity already. One other thing... in the days before the innernets, when my contact with fans of other teams was minimal, there were quite a few teams that I liked to root for, after the Jets of course. It's the fans that get under each others skin, and that's too bad. I used to like several AFC teams, especially the ones that were in the old AFL. About the only team I can get myself to root for anymore is the Bills. Fans can be and usually are obnoxious winners and bad losers. They make it difficult to like their respective teams, at least for me.

A Bungles fan saying this? :hophead: :toilet: :crazy: :lol:I'm sorry the Jets kicked the Bungles butts twice at the end of last year. I'm sorry that Odom has just become the next Bungle to get a 4 game suspension for PEDs. I'm sorry you don't have a QB anymore. I'm sorry your team is 2-3. Take some stock in the fact that the Bungles won't lose this week, as they have a bye. :popcorn: :bag:
The truth is every team has it's problem players. I recently saw a report regarding players in trouble with the league by team. I know the Jets were in the lower half of the league, and if I recall correctly, so were the Bengals. Ryan and hard Knocks have drawn attention (some of it not good) and put a target on the Jets, for better or worse. If the Jets continue to win, even more people will jump on the Jets' hater bandwagon. Better get on board now, it's almost filled to capacity already. One other thing... in the days before the innernets, when my contact with fans of other teams was minimal, there were quite a few teams that I liked to root for, after the Jets of course. It's the fans that get under each others skin, and that's too bad. I used to like several AFC teams, especially the ones that were in the old AFL. About the only team I can get myself to root for anymore is the Bills. Fans can be and usually are obnoxious winners and bad losers. They make it difficult to like their respective teams, at least for me.
True dat - though sports bars can make it difficult too :)Not picking on the Jets in particular on this one (though I can ever say I was a secondary fan of theirs), kinda did it to point out :pokey: the fact that it does happen across all teams and in cycles.-QG

Users who are viewing this thread