What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Roethlisberger expected to start Week 2 (1 Viewer)

H.K.

Footballguy
Steelers | Roethlisberger expected to start Week 2

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 00:37:52 -0700

Ed Bouchette, of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, reports Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger (appendectomy) is expected to start Monday, Sept. 18, against the Jacksonville Jaguars. Roethlisberger has a history of healing quickly and could play if he feels up to it and performs properly in practice this week.

Sorry if its foreign import, I scanned the first two pages...

I have heard reports that Ben was throwing as early as Saturday and was in yesterday throwing to receivers. He's already received medical clearance so I think it is very likely he will play.

confirmend by blackandgoldinsider:

http://BlackandGoldInsider.com

Big Ben to Start on Monday Night

BlackandGoldInsider.com has learned that Steeler's QB Ben Roethlisberger will make his debut Monday Night against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Roethlisberger has been practicing with the first team offense and has shown no lingering effects from the September 3rd emergency appendectomy.

Steelers | Roethlisberger expected to start Week 2Wed, 13 Sep 2006 00:37:52 -0700Ed Bouchette, of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, reports Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger (appendectomy) is expected to start Monday, Sept. 18, against the Jacksonville Jaguars. Roethlisberger has a history of healing quickly and could play if he feels up to it and performs properly in practice this week.Sorry if its foreign import, I scanned the first two pages...
title is he's expected to play, text says "could play if he feels up to it"I see you copied KFFL's text but why did they put that? Wouldn't anyone play "if they feel up to it"? Little funky if ya ask me.Anyhow Ahrn confirmed it, "I'm just saying"

Users who are viewing this thread