What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Roman Harper- Questionable (1 Viewer)

he was limited in practice thursday and friday. he's 50/50 shot to start. I would recomend starting someone else until you hear something positive.

I have Chancellor too. I fyou can make room for him then get him while you can. i'm sure he wont make it one more week on waivers.

I have Chancellor too. I fyou can make room for him then get him while you can. i'm sure he wont make it one more week on waivers.
This is my team in this ppr, idp, and return yardage league:QB: Phillip Rivers RB: Adrian Peterson, Reggie Bush, Knowshon Moreno, Marshawn Lynch, James Starks, Cadillac Williams WR: Hakeem Nicks, Dez Bryant, Kenny Britt, Jeremy Maclin, Lance Moore TE: Antonio GatesK: Alex Henery DL: Justin Tuck, Jared Allen, Jason BabinLB:Curtis Lofton, David Hawthorne, Sean Lee, D'Qwell Jackson, Thomas DavisDB: Roman Harper, Patrick Chung We start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, K on Offense and DL, DL, LB, LB, DB, DB, FLEX, FLEX on Defense. The reason my offense has so much depth is because many owners reached in the 6th/7th round for IDP and a huge run was made (in our scoring late 9th round to mid 10th is when they should start off the board) while I continued to add offense to my team knowing that I could pick up some gems late in Jackson/Lee for my IDPs. Who would you drop for Chancellor? Marshawn?

This is my team in this ppr, idp, and return yardage league:QB: Phillip Rivers RB: Adrian Peterson, Reggie Bush, Knowshon Moreno, Marshawn Lynch, James Starks, Cadillac Williams WR: Hakeem Nicks, Dez Bryant, Kenny Britt, Jeremy Maclin, Lance Moore TE: Antonio GatesK: Alex Henery DL: Justin Tuck, Jared Allen, Jason BabinLB:Curtis Lofton, David Hawthorne, Sean Lee, D'Qwell Jackson, Thomas DavisDB: Roman Harper, Patrick Chung We start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, K on Offense and DL, DL, LB, LB, DB, DB, FLEX, FLEX on Defense. The reason my offense has so much depth is because many owners reached in the 6th/7th round for IDP and a huge run was made (in our scoring late 9th round to mid 10th is when they should start off the board) while I continued to add offense to my team knowing that I could pick up some gems late in Jackson/Lee for my IDPs. Who would you drop for Chancellor? Marshawn?
Yes, Marshawn or Caddy.

How heavy is your return yardage credited? It may not be too crazy to consider Patrick Peterson too. He's a good bet for 4 tackles, a pd, and 50 return yards. He will be picked on so you may get more tackles and a pick.

It is 1 pt per 25 return yards. Peterson is already rostered as well.

I want to pick up Kam but am leaning on dropping Marshawn or Thomas Davis. I want to hold on to Caddy for this week because I want to have a last second replacement in my flex spot if Nicks can't play Monday night.

If I knew Nicks was playing for sure, I would drop Caddy right now.

'johnnyboy8102 said:
Haven't been able to find much on him. Will he be able to play tomorrow?
FBG's news arm has this (by way of KFFL I believe):(Fri Sep 16, 05:58 PM) - New Orleans Saints SS Roman Harper (ankle) was limited during practice Friday, Sept. 16. He is listed as questionable for Week 2 and is expected to play.

Just like last week, Harper (ankle, questionable) sat out practice Wednesday and returned to a limited practice today (Thursday).

Assuming he gets in another limited practice tomorrow, it will mirror how the Saints handled him last week. Is this just routine maintenance by the Saints or is his ankle injury something that could cause him to miss this week?

Jene, homers? Thanks in advance.

:popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread