What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rookie 1.11 (1 Viewer)

Who is the 1.11 rookie?

• Cam Newton

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • Torrey Smith

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Greg Little

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Taiwan Jones

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Daniel Thomas

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Shane Vereen

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.5%

• Total voters

jeter23

Footballguy
1.01 AJ Green 53% (Ingram, 34%)

1.02 Mark Ingram 58% (Jones, 37%)

1.03 Julio Jones 79% (Leshoure, 14%)

1.04 Mikel Leshoure 60% (Williams, 28%)

1.05 Ryan Williams 79% (Newton, 7%)

1.06 Leonard Hankerson 14% (Baldwin, 12%)

1.07 Johnathan Baldwin 26% (Murray, 17%)

1.08 DeMarco Murray 22% (Newton, 19%)

1.09 Kendall Hunter 24% (Cobb, 20%)

1.10 Randall Cobb 24% (Little, 20%)

I wouldn't have voted for him yet, but I think Gabbert should start getting consideration. I think there are enough people out there that would take him before Newton.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't have voted for him yet, but I think Gabbert should start getting consideration. I think there are enough people out there that would take him before Newton.
isn't that what the 'other' selection is...just select that and then mention in the thread that's who you are voting for. Get enough interest and I'm sure Jeter would be happy to put him in the next poll. I'd rather have the options limited so the voting isn't all over the place and we can get an idea of how most people are thinking. People voting for Gabbert would be considered out of the norm and you would have to think he'll be available in the early to mid 2nd for most rookie drafts

Users who are viewing this thread