What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rookie 2.03- PPR (1 Viewer)

Who is the 2.03 rookie?

• Dwight Jones

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • Marvin McNutt

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Juron Criner

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • Joe Adams

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Isaiah Peed

• Bernard Pierce

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Ryan Tannehill

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nick Toon

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Brandon Weeden

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Dwayne Allen

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Orson Charles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marvin Jones

• Ronnie Hillman

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Coby Fleener

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters
Interesting. Do people realize that Dwight Jones doesn't catch the ball away from his body well? Pretty big red flag.

Dwight Jones is an inconsistent pass catcher. He's got the size and speed but he's not a natural receiver.

Thanks for keeping this going. Hopefully we can knock out a few more before the combine.

I like Bernard Pierce here, I haven't seen a ton of film on him but like the way he runs.

I like Bernard Pierce here, I haven't seen a ton of film on him but like the way he runs.
That's how I feel about Pead, but I feel that the value at WR is much better here. The end of the 1st, beginning of the 2nd will be very WR heavy in most rookie drafts I think.

That's how I feel about Pead, but I feel that the value at WR is much better here. The end of the 1st, beginning of the 2nd will be very WR heavy in most rookie drafts I think.
My problem with WR here is that I like Gerell Robinson just as much as the guys on the list so I'd pass on a WR. I might even take a TE before the WR run ends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those that want these polls to continue would do well to advise their friends to come by and vote. The mote voting, the less begging is necessary.

Those that want these polls to continue would do well to advise their friends to come by and vote. The mote voting, the less begging is necessary.
Exactly, as long as people are still voting and seem to be getting something out of this, I am glad to keep posting them.

Users who are viewing this thread