What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rookie draft class (1 Viewer)

joetrow

Footballguy
I'm speaking specifically of running backs, but I guess this could go for all posistions. I see alot of NFL teams with great #1 RBs and alot with good #2 backs, and I wonder what is going to happen if we continue to get draft classes like last year with NFL stud RBs? (it may be early in their career to call them studs, but potential is their) Obviously there will be retirements, injurys, and guys falling out of their prime, but will the stud rookie backs start to outnumber the amount of stud veterans that are leaving the game or leaving their prime. Will the NFL expand to more teams, or will teams just have backs that could've been #1's as their #3's?

It kinda seems like kids comming out of college are alot better prepaired for NFL, alot tougher, faster, smarter than they used to be. Will the future NFL be like watching superheroes run around on a field??

Users who are viewing this thread