What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rookie Draft Results (IDP league) (1 Viewer)

JamesTheScot

Footballguy
I noticed the requests for a combined IOP and IDP ranking. I hadn't seen any rookie draft results for IDP's either. So I figured I'd kick one off.

10 team-contract/auction-PPR league. Start 11 IDP. 53 man rosters. 2 round draft. Solo and assist get 1 point each. Sacks get 4 points plus yardage of .1 point per yard.

Pick owner can either select a player for a pre-determined slot price or let the other owners bid on that player while retaining an option to match the high bid.

I'm listing them in order of price paid but the pick used is also listed. Obviously, the match-auction element adds a level of strategy and shakes up the order quite a bit.

T.Richardson $164 (selected at 1.03)

R.Griffin $83 (selected at 1.02)

D.Martin $75 (auctioned 1.04)

A.Luck $41 (auctioned at 1.01)

J.Blackmon $35 (auctioned at 2.03)

D.Wilson $30 (auctioned at 1.06) <---- Me. I was going to select Kuechley but he went at the 1.05.

M.Floyd $27 (auctioned at 2.06) <---- Me. If Floyd was gone, I was leaning towards Barron with this pick.

C.Fleenor $25 (auctioned at 1.07)

S.Hill $21 (auctioned at 2.08)

I.Pead $16 (auctioned at 2.01)

L.Kuechley $14 (selected at 1.05)

R.Tannehill $14 (selected at 2.09)

D.Hightower $10 (auctioned at 1.09)

K.Wright $10 (selected at 2.10)

C.Upshaw $8 (selected at 2.04)

B.Wagner $7 (auctioned at 1.08)

M.Barron $6 (selected at 1.10)

M.Kendricks $6 (selected at 2.07)

M.Claiborne $5 (selected at 2.05)