What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rookie Fantasy Top 10-12 (1 Viewer)

Whoosah

Footballguy
I know the draft is still going on, but I figure you will find the top 10-12 rookie players in the first 3 rounds for your upcoming dynasty rookie drafts. What do you have? List out your league format you are using and then your list.

I will start:

12 Team 0.5 PPR Dynasty League

1 - Trent Richardson - no brainer

2 - Andrew Luck - QBs are high in demand in this league

3 - RG3 - Newton factor raises his stock

4 - Doug Martin - 2nd to TR, could be one of the few 3-down backs in the league

5 - Justin Blackmon - Can't see his stock dropping any further, despite being on the Jaguars

6 - Michael Floyd - Good spot for a PPR league and can only improve while playing with Fitzgerald

7 - David Wilson - at worst, will be a solid guy in an RBBC

8 - Stephen Hill - Jets needed a #2 and his speed can only help his value

9 - Alshon Jeffrey - As a #2, Cutler could target him a lot if Marshall is covered tight

10 - AJ Jenkins - Speedster and could be a solid starter (other option would be Kendall Wright)

11 - Isaiah Pead - More of a long term project and will take over if SJax slowly breaks down

12 - Coby Fleener - Luck's safety blanket. Could be a great pick up.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my 12 Team 0.5 PPR Dynasty League I see it like this:

1 - Richardson

2 - Doug Martin - RBs are a need for bottom teams

3 - Blackmon

4 - Wilson

5 - Floyd

6 - Luck

7 - RG III

8 - Wright

9 - Pead

10 - Stephen Hill

11 - Jeffrey

12 - Hillman

I realize that the QBs are lower here than most would think, but in this league I just don't see them going above the 1st round RBs and WRs.

Users who are viewing this thread